The Student Room Group

Help needed for cambridge a level

Hi everyone out there . I'm a new CIE a level student and I just started college few weeks ago . I find myself difficult to grasp the idea of what my teachers are teaching . I just don't feel settled down yet and I'm always struggling in every class though the teachers are just teaching stuff that we learned back in secondary school . I used to be a top student in secondary school but now I feel like all the study methods I used won't work anymore . I feel that I can't solely depend on textbooks as they're not clear especially chemistry coursebook. Therefore , I would like to seek advice and opinion from seniors who have been through A level and know the effective tips of studying . Please share your resources of revision such as book names or websites etc that you find useful and your own tips of acing the examinations . I really need your help as I really want to get 4A* and Cambridge university is my dream uni . I'm currently taking physics , chemistry , mathematics and economics . Please help me . Thank you very much for your kind attention !

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest