The Student Room Group
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website

Bangor 2013 FIRMERS

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Hi guys, I'm Cameron. Currently living in Devon and I've applied for a Masters in Marine Science, which follows the marine biology and oceanography course. Any here that's doing that? The location was the main thing that influenced me to firm Bangor, with plenty of walking and climbing right next to you with Snowdonia, I hate sitting around indoors :smile:
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website
Reply 81
Original post by CameronR11
Hi guys, I'm Cameron. Currently living in Devon and I've applied for a Masters in Marine Science, which follows the marine biology and oceanography course. Any here that's doing that? The location was the main thing that influenced me to firm Bangor, with plenty of walking and climbing right next to you with Snowdonia, I hate sitting around indoors :smile:

Lot of people going to Bangor to do animal/biology side of things, must be the location! It's perfect!

Should see you around, zoology with herpetology I'm doing :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 82
Original post by SamJHill
Lot of people going to Bangor to do animal/biology side of things, must be the location! It's perfect!

Should see you around, zoology with herpetology I'm doing :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've noticed that too, marine and zoology courses seem to be popular. I'm sure I will, it's a pretty small place.
I reckon we should try and sort out a meet up at some point for everyone on the forums, sound like a good idea?
Reply 83
Original post by CameronR11
I've noticed that too, marine and zoology courses seem to be popular. I'm sure I will, it's a pretty small place.
I reckon we should try and sort out a meet up at some point for everyone on the forums, sound like a good idea?

I like that idea, get to know eachother a bit better :smile:
Reply 84
Bit of a while to go yet but it's probably worth putting up a thread just before the term starts :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 85
hi guys my names hannah and i live on the edge if the peak district ive firmed the joint hounours in marine biology and zoology and i think this meeting up is a good idea to:smile: i live being outdoorsand cant wait to move to bangor though a bbit scared cos its so far:P
Reply 86

Im Jess n I live in county durham, firmed bangor to study zoology with onservation! everyone meeting ups a great idea ^_^

Is there anyone interested in joining the mounteneering or hill walking club?
Reply 87
Original post by Wilson94
Im Jess n I live in county durham, firmed bangor to study zoology with onservation! everyone meeting ups a great idea ^_^

I'm definitely joining both of them, it's what I plan on spending my free time doing. That and the indoor climbing wall. And maybe a bit of tennis and football squeezed in if I have time
Reply 88
hey
I'm kieran hopeful going to study Electronic Engineering :smile:
Reply 89
CamronR11 Ill be seeing u in both clubs then :smile:
Reply 90
Anyone got ideas for new societies they want to start? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 91
Original post by Wilson94

Hi, I'm Amy from Manchester and hoping to study music in September! Also hoping to join the hill walking club!
Reply 92
hey cam.ill probably see you at the indoor climbing wall:smile: im looking at the riding club aswell and pprobably kayaking if ive got.time
Reply 93
Surfing, mountain biking for sports and dj society +
Assassin society
Reply 94
hannahlana, I really wana join the kayaking too club but i duno whether ill have time to do climbing; hill walking AND kayaking :s-smilie: decisions decisions... :smile:
Reply 95
Original post by hannahlana
hey cam.ill probably see you at the indoor climbing wall:smile: im looking at the riding club aswell and pprobably kayaking if ive got.time

Just sign up for as many as you can at the start and see what happens, that's my plan. Pretty keen on the idea of a year's gym and climbing membership for £90 as well, definitely paying that at the start
Hi, I'm Freddie from the great county of Somerset I'm going to be studying marine biology picked Bangor for its location as I love being outdoors, biking, walking swimming etc and Bangor location is great for that I've picked peris alaw and enlli anyone else picked these halls or doing same course
looking forward to it :biggrin:
Reply 97
Original post by FreddieP6-13
I've picked peris alaw and enlli t :biggrin:

i picked Gwynant, Braint and Peris
Reply 98
Good to see so many people coming to Bangor Univ in this year's intake... :smile:
:cheers:
Reply 99
Hey!
Im Jess from Shropshire, firmed Bangor doing psychology! Im so excited about uni, it cant come any quicker! :biggrin: Anyone else doing psych?

Quick Reply

Latest