New Zealand 0.28%
Portugal 0.23%
United States 0.21%
Greece 0.19%
Japan 0.18%
Italy 0.16%
South Korea 0.10%

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_governments_by_development_aid

Global humanitarian assistance seems to disagree with those statistics. And it used to be the second highest donator after the USA and it still contributes 2% of the world's development aid each year. Your statistics are flawed.

http://www.globalhumanitarianassistance.org/countryprofile/saudi-arabia

From 1976 to 2006 Saudi Arabia contributed $49 Billion to development aid, Second to the US and highest GDP per capita wise.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/saudiarabia/1514026/Saudis-donate-aid-to-non-Muslims.html

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 21
This story is disgusting, and it seems the Saudi justice system is loosing grips with reality and thought.
Original post by TheFrozenLake.
Global humanitarian assistance seems to disagree with those statistics. And it used to be the second highest donator after the USA and it still contributes 2% of the world's development aid each year. Your statistics are flawed.

http://www.globalhumanitarianassistance.org/countryprofile/saudi-arabia

From 1976 to 2006 Saudi Arabia contributed $49 Billion to development aid, Second to the US and highest GDP per capita wise.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/saudiarabia/1514026/Saudis-donate-aid-to-non-Muslims.html

Posted from TSR Mobile

Really...I can't see where it says that

It was placed 23rd this year, the highest placing it had was 7th

Also you forget to mention that this aid was only given to Muslim counties.... You cannot compare aid donation like for like
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Mrkingpenguin
Really...I can't see where it says that

Check the second link. Its known that $49 Billion in aid from 1976 and 2006 was the second highest after the United States, Look it up yourself.

It was placed 23rd this year, the highest placing it had was 7th

That is fixed aid, ie we give x amount of aid to Niger, China every year..Saudi do so aswell but to a lower extent. Most of there aid are not in their development plans, For example it gave financial assistance to Tunisia and Egypt after the Arab Spring and also granted $500 million dollars to Syria just a few days ago.

Also you forget to mention that this aid was only given to Muslim counties.... You cannot compare aid donation like for like

Aid is aid. Most if not all the Marshall plan aid were given to non muslims countries.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Check the second link. Its known that $49 Billion in aid from 1976 and 2006 was the second highest after the United States, Look it up yourself.

That is fixed aid, ie we give x amount of aid to Niger, China every year..Saudi do so aswell but to a lower extent. Most of there aid are not in their development plans, For example it gave financial assistance to Tunisia and Egypt after the Arab Spring and also granted $500 million dollars to Syria just a few days ago.

Aid is aid. Most if not all the Marshall plan aid were given to non muslims countries.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh your saudi...well....woman are equal bro im not getting in a stat argument.

You cannot compare like with like, comparing int. aid to marshall plan is a bit rich
Oh your saudi...well....woman are equal bro im not getting in a stat argument.

You cannot compare like with like, comparing int. aid to marshall plan is a bit rich

No am Turkish if you need to know and yes the Marshall plan did have its aims.

Posted from TSR Mobile
No am Turkish if you need to know and yes the Marshall plan did have its aims.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You cannot seriously compare the marshall plan to modern UN aid donations
This is also disgusting. What is also revolting is that rich countries such as the USA and the UK brush these issues under the carpet because the Saudis have so much oil. Despicable.
Reply 28
Original post by Magic96
"Praise be to allah, most gracious, most merciful" ??

I wonder whether the poor girl is going to go to islamic heaven or hell. I mean apparently it's forbidden in Islam for a female to resist rape, or even claim they were raped unless at least four male witnesses were "present" at the time.

... You are suggesting rape is allowed in islam.. No of course it isn't.

the guy was just a ******* nut job
You cannot seriously compare the marshall plan to modern UN aid donations

No one was comparing the two.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Magic96
"Praise be to allah, most gracious, most merciful" ??

I wonder whether the poor girl is going to go to islamic heaven or hell. I mean apparently it's forbidden in Islam for a female to resist rape, or even claim they were raped unless at least four male witnesses were "present" at the time.

Forbidden to resist??? LMFAO!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by chanelleisme
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/02/02/saudi-preacher-spared-after-raping-killing-daughter/

This is absolutely disgusting. The judicial system in Saudi Arabia is ****ed up! What posses a man to rape and beat his own FIVE YEARS OLD daughter because he believes she may not be a virgin?

And then for him to be spared simply because Islamic law dictates that a father cannot be executed for murdering his children, or husbands executed for murdering wives. Yet a woman can be stoned to death for committing adultery. Where is the logic in that ?

Reading stories like these make me sick.

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's sickening.
Reply 32
Original post by milkshake101
OMG THIS IS ******* SICK!!!!!!!! I would literally kill this man with my own hands.... there needs to be a revolution in SA and hopefully it would be a good one

If KSA had a revolution, it wouldn't produce a UK friendly regime. I'm afraid, these Mullahs are friends and puppets of the west.
Why would a man rape his own child? It's completely beyond me. Muslim or non Muslim, it's wrong. It's sick.

He should have been jailed, and used as an example for others. It's cases like this that give other child rapists and murderers in that country the smug belief that they can do whatever and get away with it.
Original post by alis-volatpropriis
Why would a man rape his own child? It's completely beyond me. Muslim or non Muslim, it's wrong. It's sick.

He should have been jailed, and used as an example for others. It's cases like this that give other child rapists and murderers in that country the smug belief that they can do whatever and get away with it.

He should have been executed not jailed, She was ****ing FIVE!!!
Islam lmfao
Disgusting, but not representative of Saudis.
Original post by Yachiru
It's Saudi Arabia... what did you expect to happen? The US should cut off aid to these countries.

They don't need aid.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending