The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
minicoopa
ı asked for a punanı ın starbucks..ınstead of a panını
:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:
Reply 21
Kernel
My dad walked in on me while I was having a nude dump.

Were you straining too? :eek:
Reply 22
FadeToBlackout

I'm a straight guy. I got a HUGE amount of stick for that! As in, "we know what was on HIS mind" and so on...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
minicoopa
I KEEP TELLIN PPL! IN A DIFF COUNTRY KEYBOARD DOESNT HAVE THAT!!!! GRRRRRR

awww there there dear. :p: :biggrin:
Reply 24
One time I was seen in the company of this guy...
ok i dunno if this will make sense written out but i swear its 100% true...

i was covering for my brother on a paperound afew years ago n a man came out to collect his newspaper as i walked away he started yelling n running after me shouting "come here now!" really angry so i freaked out n started to run away i ran to a near by house n started hammering on this door when i looked behind there was a dog also there barkin n goin crazy i thought **** he's set his dog on me.... any way i kinda hammered too hard n the glass on the door smashed...which woke the elderly owners the man opened the door for me(with only a towel covering his bits) i ran through and sat in his kitchen screaming to call the police. it turned out the man shoutin n chasing me wasnt actually at all he was after his dog, seriously the shame was terrible!i also (i dunno how) cut my nose n wrists on the door n got blood everywhere.
Reply 26
...did you find out why he was telling you toe "come here now!" ?
yep he was yelling at the dog,
Reply 28
ah yes, now i see it in your original post :redface:
I have two.

1) I didn't know that my brothers mate was over at our house and i wandered out for the shower which is at the opposite end of the house to my room wearing only a towel like you do. and managed to bump into my brothers good looking mate and in my shock droped the towel, like most epole it took me a few minutes register that i was standing there completely naked.

2) Having sex with my boyfriend, i was on top the cover had fallne off, his sister (same age as me at the time, 17) walks in, and on hearing her noise of disgust the whole house comes running to the scene her having left the door open. Thats the closest i've ever come to having sex in public. I didn't leave the room for the rest of the night, while my boyfriend couldn't understand why i was so embarrased.
Reply 30
when i asked someone,

do you think I'm gay?,

replied: only in one instance, but that thought vanished in a second; never suspected... why?

Latest

Trending

Trending