The Student Room Group

K-8 Horror....?

OK so my school is a K-8 school and my teacher is being bullied to hell by my class...she's really nice, and I really need help because I tried to tell the principal and apparently she already know but isn't doing **** :mad: and I feel terrible cuz the teacher like hid from us all day :confused: and nobody does **** and there's like 2 or 3 kids that don't swear at her or try to hurt her feelings. I was getting my stuff from the classroom the other day and she came out of the office crying and i panicked :eek: and ran and i really need help cause i really like her and I'm like, mehhhhh! because she's the best teacher ever when she's given the chance. HELP!
(edited 11 years ago)
Report it to the police:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by 4c1d.R4inb0w
OK so my school is a K-8 school and my teacher is being bullied to hell by my class...she's really nice, and I really need help because I tried to tell the principal and apparently she already know but isn't doing sh!t :mad: and I feel terrible cuz the teacher like hid from us all day :confused: and nobody does **** and there's like 2 or 3 kids that don't swear at her or try to hurt her feelings. I was getting my stuff from the classroom the other day and she came out of the office crying and i panicked :eek: and ran and i really need help cause i really like her and I'm like, mehhhhh! because she's the best teacher ever when she's given the chance. HELP!

Lol just talk to her and let her know.
Reply 3
Original post by ANARCHY__
Lol just talk to her and let her know.

:s-smilie: I'm f!cking scared to, especially after today...This boy John stole her glasses from her today and broke them and went to juvy for 3 days over it. She tried to talk to the class now that "the ringleader is gone" and it was just worse. They made fun of her freckles :eek: I wanted to punch them. But mostly cause they locked her in the cupboard after she ran in there to get away from us. I tried talking to her after school, but i just made her cry...I didn't get a full sentence in either...before she grabbed her purse and left.:confused: I just wish something could be done about this... :frown:????
Reply 4

:s-smilie: I'm f!cking scared to, especially after today...This boy John stole her glasses from her today and broke them and went to juvy for 3 days over it. She tried to talk to the class now that "the ringleader is gone" and it was just worse. They made fun of her freckles :eek: I wanted to punch them. But mostly cause they locked her in the cupboard after she ran in there to get away from us. I tried talking to her after school, but i just made her cry...I didn't get a full sentence in either...before she grabbed her purse and left.:confused: I just wish something could be done about this... :frown:????

lol I am not sure how much of this is real but all you need to do, if it is, is inform the headmaster that you will inform your parents that he/she has not made any efforts to improve the environment for learning by allowing this abuse to continue.

Alternatively, you could just write your feelings on a piece of paper and get others to do the same so this teacher knows you have her back.

Like I said though, not sure how much of this is real lolololo
Reply 5
lol I am not sure how much of this is real but all you need to do, if it is, is inform the headmaster that you will inform your parents that he/she has not made any efforts to improve the environment for learning by allowing this abuse to continue.

Alternatively, you could just write your feelings on a piece of paper and get others to do the same so this teacher knows you have her back.

Like I said though, not sure how much of this is real lolololo

I wish it wasn't but sadly it's all real, I live in a very poor trashy city with a forever population of ass3s. The principal finally tried something today, a "talk." ha. That didn't work :/ My town is like in the middle of Washington state in usa. I would love to close my eyes and go back to seventh grade, and realise how unbelievable this all is, it could probably be in a nightmare, but i can't lie and say its fiction because its not. A lot of the worst kids in my class, got suspended today because my teacher called the office right after the principal left.:rolleyes: that was amazing.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 6
I wish it wasn't but sadly it's all real, I live in a very poor trashy city with a forever population of ass3s. The principal finally tried something today, a "talk." ha. That didn't work :/ My town is like in the middle of Washington state in usa. I would love to close my eyes and go back to seventh grade, and realise how unbelievable this all is, it could probably be in a nightmare, but i can't lie and say its fiction because its not. A lot of the worst kids in my class, got suspended today because my teacher called the office right after the principal left.:rolleyes: that was amazing.

Well, at least you made some progress. The best thing is to support her now. If you want, why not ask her to teach extra classes if she wants where people who actually want to learn, can?
Reply 7
Well, at least you made some progress. The best thing is to support her now. If you want, why not ask her to teach extra classes if she wants where people who actually want to learn, can?

Like afterschool? I think she goes home afterschool...class was better without the trouble maker but they'll be back on Monday and John is being kept in i.s.s. I'll try your idea but I'm pretty sure she has a family...
Reply 8
Like afterschool? I think she goes home afterschool...class was better without the trouble maker but they'll be back on Monday and John is being kept in i.s.s. I'll try your idea but I'm pretty sure she has a family...

Most teachers have to hang back anyway to complete work. I think a fair amount of teachers do go through a 'baptism of fire' in their first year though. Why is this in Creative Corner? lol.
Reply 9
None of these things will be easy but they are suggestions:

1. As others have suggested try talking to her. Trying once probably isn't enough, let her know that you're on her side so she won't feel so bad maybe. Let her know that you think she's a good teacher.

2. Stand up for her in class? If somebody takes something of hers and you know where they hid it or whatever, get it back for her? If they lock her in a cupboard, unlock the cupboard? Shout/scream at the idiots, chuck a chair or two (okay I'm sort of kidding at this point).

If you don't want to talk to her, write an anonymous letter and try to slip it into her bag discreetly or something without the other classmates finding out to prevent you from getting slack maybe.

3. Try and secretly film the behaviour then show it to the principal, make sure you have a secret copy incase the principal asks you to hand the copy you show over to him/her, threaten to take it to the media if s/he doesn't do anything about it which could show any signs of improvement.
Reply 10
Most teachers have to hang back anyway to complete work. I think a fair amount of teachers do go through a 'baptism of fire' in their first year though. Why is this in Creative Corner? lol.

This isn't her first year...it's like her 10th... I think...she's been at the school a while. and I didn't really know how to create a post or anything...so I probably accidentally put it in here Sry...lolz She sometimes leave in the middle of the day...claiming sickness...other times, once we're all out she'll lock the door. and pull down that stupid black paper thingy on the window. Believe me I've tried more than once to talk to her...i have really ever gotten a response besides "go away" shouted*. :s-smilie: I wrote a note and I think I'll try putting it in her bag while she has her office door open. She usually keeps it open before school. Thanks for the suggestions, I moved to this school my 2nd grade year, the class I'm in hasn't ever been this bad till now. You all are really a big help, and i wouldn't get slack for sticking up, I'd get the Sh!t beaten out of me, so...ha if one of my classmates found this I'd end up in the hospital.
This isn't her first year...it's like her 10th... I think...she's been at the school a while. and I didn't really know how to create a post or anything...so I probably accidentally put it in here Sry...lolz She sometimes leave in the middle of the day...claiming sickness...other times, once we're all out she'll lock the door. and pull down that stupid black paper thingy on the window. Believe me I've tried more than once to talk to her...i have really ever gotten a response besides "go away" shouted*. :s-smilie: I wrote a note and I think I'll try putting it in her bag while she has her office door open. She usually keeps it open before school. Thanks for the suggestions, I moved to this school my 2nd grade year, the class I'm in hasn't ever been this bad till now. You all are really a big help, and i wouldn't get slack for sticking up, I'd get the Sh!t beaten out of me, so...ha if one of my classmates found this I'd end up in the hospital.

I thought you said there was a bunch of you who felt the same way? Just band together. It's going to be a greater number than those causing trouble. Even if not, it will provide some solidarity and perhaps equal their force.
Reply 12
OK so my school is a K-8 school and my teacher is being bullied to hell by my class...she's really nice, and I really need help because I tried to tell the principal and apparently she already know but isn't doing sh!t :mad: and I feel terrible cuz the teacher like hid from us all day :confused: and nobody does **** and there's like 2 or 3 kids that don't swear at her or try to hurt her feelings. I was getting my stuff from the classroom the other day and she came out of the office crying and i panicked :eek: and ran and i really need help cause i really like her and I'm like, mehhhhh! because she's the best teacher ever when she's given the chance. HELP!

2 or 3 kids. I said, and most of them just sit in the background. I usually do to, but lately i've just been sick of it.
2 or 3 kids. I said, and most of them just sit in the background. I usually do to, but lately i've just been sick of it.

Like I said, band up. There's always people who teeter on the edges of these witch hunt type things. Speak to them, get them on side and then you get a gradually larger group.
Reply 14
I will. I talked to her today, my teacher, she had ran into her office and I just stayed behind after school. I asked her how she felt about all of this. the stupid things my classmates do. She said that she rather not talk about it. but I really did need to know...so I grabbed her wrist as she was trying to leave. She started crying after that and I panicked, and I let go. Now I'm just as bad as they are! I didn't mean to!! How do I apologize tomorrow? what do I said? please help me! I just wanted to talk to her and I made things worse!
I will. I talked to her today, my teacher, she had ran into her office and I just stayed behind after school. I asked her how she felt about all of this. the stupid things my classmates do. She said that she rather not talk about it. but I really did need to know...so I grabbed her wrist as she was trying to leave. She started crying after that and I panicked, and I let go. Now I'm just as bad as they are! I didn't mean to!! How do I apologize tomorrow? what do I said? please help me! I just wanted to talk to her and I made things worse!

Lol. Just write something.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending