The Student Room Group
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

Anyone doing Investigative Psychology MSc?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Has anyone heard anything else yet? I got an email in may saying that in June I'd get another email with a code or something which I could then log on with and check dates and modules etc but haven't got that one yet! Is it just me?x
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
Reply 21
Hi, I got the same email, saying I'd receive one in June with codes on but I haven't had anything yet either. I hope it won't take long to come thru, I'm so impatient! :0)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
Hi Jodi,
Iv just realised you received confirmation of the dates, I haven't had that yet, can you tell me what dates theyv given you? Just so I can start planning things!
Thanks,
Gem x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 23
I still haven't even heard back from them!
Reply 24
Hey guys! I'm also starting in September :smile: seriously cannot wait!

I received my Huddersfield login last week, but there's nothing up yet - it still says they're waiting on confirming our place based on grades.

There is a file which just describes what we need to do before we start like confirm fee payments etc! But still no reading list or officially course outline. It says the outline and timetable will be uploaded on 2/3rd of September! So excited!

Ill also be travelling up and just staying nearby! It's gonna be a week of unhealthy eating!!

Kelly xx
Reply 25
Finally got some info everyone :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26
I got the email today with the info attached. So excited!!
Reply 27
Hi all, I'm a mature student hoping to start this course in September. Message me if you still use this thread so we can catch up :smile:
Reply 28
Hi everyone, for those of you who are travelling up for the week....where abouts are you staying? If we're all staying near each other maybe we could meet up the night before for a drink/dinner? Message me if you're interested!
Gemma

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 29
Hi Gemma, just sent you an email :smile:
Hi :smile: I'm in the course too! Sorry for the late response, I didn't realise there was a thread!
I'm travelling in from Stoke for the week (:
I'll see you all on Monday
Kirsty x
Reply 31
Nice to 'meet' you Kirsty :smile:
You too :smile: where are you staying?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 33
Hi.

Hope you don't mind me posting in here but I wanted to know whether anyone on this course is now going to do Stage 2 of the Qualification in Forensic Psychology. If so, how have you found the application process?

Thanks
Reply 34
Hi there,

I'm from Indonesia and planning to take my master's degree in Investigative and Forensic Psychology at the University of Liverpool.
Would like to know if the courses are also held in Liverpool besides in London. Anyone has a thought? Because i saw that there is a London-based-programme written on their website.

Thanks in advance.
I think this thread's gone to dust but if not I'm only just starting year 11 :tongue: but I want to do forensic psychology in the future if anyone can guide me in what subjects I should take in college or sixth form and what to do after that would be much appreciated!!
Thanks,
Romulo
Hi Jodi!
I'm sorry to bother you (you probably don't even remember posting this by now) but I've just applied for the Forensic Masters at Liverpool I have an interview on Tuesday. I was wondering whether you could tell me a bit about how you found the course and if you remember anything about what the interview was like?

Many thanks,

Ffion
Original post by Ffionerin
Hi Jodi!
I'm sorry to bother you (you probably don't even remember posting this by now) but I've just applied for the Forensic Masters at Liverpool I have an interview on Tuesday. I was wondering whether you could tell me a bit about how you found the course and if you remember anything about what the interview was like?

Many thanks,

Ffion

Hey, how did the interview go? I'm going to be starting the programme in September this year.
Original post by shazbat
Hi all, I'm a mature student hoping to start this course in September. Message me if you still use this thread so we can catch up :smile:

Hey, I think im doing this course

Feel free to email me: [personal details removedl]

Take care
Hi guys, so i am currently doing my application process for the Investigative Psychology MSC. How did you all find it? Any tips or advice would be great

Thanks, Heidi xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending