The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

Masters in Social Work at Hull

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sgmason1
Hi Everyone! My name is shara and I've accepted my place for september :smile: I'm really excited to meet you all!

Congratulations on accepting your place! :smile: nice to meet you x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Hi..congrats on getting your place. Look forward to meeting everyone 😀 xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi everyone. I'm writing with bad news I'm afraid. I've had to withdraw from my selection day for Social Work on Friday due to a change in financial circumstances. Unfortunately, even if I get the bursary I would still not be able to afford to go on the course, and so I had no choice but to send an email today :frown:

I want to wish you all the best of luck though, and hope you have an amazing time.

I will be selling my brand new copy of Understanding Social Work (3rd ed) by Neil Thompson if anyone is interested. I know a few people who are currently in their first year on the MA and they swear by this book!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Noooo 😢. I'm so sorry to hear this bad news, I was looking forward to meeting you xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kirstie193
Noooo 😢. I'm so sorry to hear this bad news, I was looking forward to meeting you xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me too Kirstie 😢 so upset. I'm just glad I found out before I went to the interview and perhaps got a place, I think that would have been devastating!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes I agree...such a shame though 😢 x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi girls. Just sharing the link for my Understanding Social Work textbook. It's brand new so grab yourselves a bargain for the course :smile:

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=191615186430&globalID=EBAY-GB

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest