The Student Room Group

What does it mean when a guy only ever stares at your face and...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I blame society tbh. We've become so uptight, the female body has almost become taboo to discuss or look at.
Oh my gosh, a similar thing happened to me! Basically, there's this centre I go to (Kumon) which is a maths and english centre (I do maths). There's a boy called Kevin (I know his name because when the people have finished to mark your work they call out your name) and he looks about my age. I'm not exactly sure. Anyway, I have caught him looking at me (doesn't blush; don't think he looks uncomfortable maybe cuz I'm quite far from him) I remember once he had to sit oppopsite me, behind me even next to me (but the chairs weren't that close)! He's really struggling with his maths and I sometimes take pity on him cuz I wanna help him but it's as if my brain has completely shut down, forcing me to stay rooted to the spot. I haven't said hi to him at all cuz I'm too shy and just like you, I'm scared that I'll completely mess up (I don't blurt things out; ok yeah sometimes but that's rare usually). He has looked at me (I've caught him about 3 or 4 times now and he hasn't said anything, never smiles, keeps a straight face. We don't go to the same school unfortunately but I think I know which school, I think). And, oh my gosh, as a whole, I think perfect (he's white by the way)! I have seen him close up, he's cute! He did look at me straight in the eye for about a quick 2 seconds before doing his work (nope, he never blushed; or did he?). And when the teacher told him that he could go (she's kind) he walked out. To me it was like storming out cuz he went out fast. Almost as if he couldn't get me out of his mind... Buuut, I shouldn't get my hopes up should I? I mean, he's probably taken already. (He never came yesterday: Monday) You're also not aloud to talk in Kumon...maybe I should smile (nope never have) at him; a quick little wave when no one's noticing. Man I talk/type too much (I wanna be an author)! What should I do? Thx 4 listenin'! XfaunwinterzX
He's trying really, REALLY hard not to stare at your tits.
Reply 23
Original post by Rooster523
He's trying really, REALLY hard not to stare at your tits.

This man speaks the truth OP.

Quick Reply

Latest