The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

Adult nursing interview

I've just had a letter inviting me to interview on 9th April. Anyone else? Not sure what to expect!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
hi ive just got an unconditional offer for hull. they were really nice. the numeracy test was pretty easy, 20 questions, things like converting milligrams to grams etc, ratio, median etc, basic numeracy questions really, nothing too taxing. Just be yourself, they like to see you think of the patient and family, importance of communication skills, time management, care experience etc. be prepared to give examples of different scenarios, eg when you have led a project or dealt with a difficult situation etc they seem to like to hear about practical experiences, draw on anything i.e school/college/work hobbies etc they will ask why you want to be a nurse too.

good luck and hopefully see you in september

sam

x
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Lisalou25
I've just had a letter inviting me to interview on 9th April. Anyone else? Not sure what to expect!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey Lisa
Congratulations on your interview :smile: I also have a offer from hull uni adult nursing. Think sam has told you everything you need to know and they are lovely at hull uni, one thing make sure you read the nmc as asked they do ask you a question on it, good luck and hope to see you in September.

Love Louise xx

Quick Reply

Latest