The Student Room Group

Can't humanity just stop pretending that love exists?

And that it is any form of salvation?

It doesn't, most of life nowadays, lets face it, is feeling pretty much nothing at all.

Scroll to see replies

Who **** in your bed?!
You could say that...

but it's so boring!

You don't have to think Disney = reality and go chasing dreams all the time, but you don't have to be miserable about it either. Life should be enjoyed.
Reply 3
Because it objectively does?
Reply 4
Original post by Nick100
Because it objectively does?

How do you find it then?
Reply 5
Love does exist. It's a particular combination of electrochemical signals produced by the human nervous system.
Original post by Chillaxer
How do you find it then?

Time.
Reply 7
Oh, go listen to The Smiths angsty.
Reply 8
Original post by Adam C
Love does exist. It's a particular combination of electrochemical signals produced by the human nervous system.

And it feels all fuzzy inside.
I guess someone just had "the talk" with their other half. :redface:
Reply 10
Original post by Chillaxer
And that it is any form of salvation?

It doesn't, most of life nowadays, lets face it, is feeling pretty much nothing at all.

Seek medical help if your out look truly is this bleak, seriously. If you're just trying to be a "cool" miserable teen then whack a Joy division album on and have at it.
You seem like a bundle of joy to be around...
Reply 12
You'll understand when you're older than 14.
Please crawl back under whatever rock you came out from. I know you're just trying to get a reaction from everyone so normally I would ignore you, but I take every opportunity to gloat about what a wonderful relationship I have and how much I am in love so I'd just like to let you know that you are wrong. Love does exist and I enjoy it every single day; you are simply too blind to see it and too cold hearted to feel it.
yeah, because life would be much better if we were all depressed, sounds great.
Reply 15
Yeah.. emotions are myths.
Original post by camstis
Yeah.. emotions are myths.

Yeah, what I'm feeling right now doesn't exist :K:
You are probably broken hearted. The pain it will go away in time. Someday you will find someone special, but you need to be positive and open about it, or you will miss the opportunity
Reply 18
I recommend listening to Therapy Troublegum on repeat.

Here comes a girl with perfect teeth
I bet she won't be smiling at me
I know how jeffry dahmer feels
Lonely, lonely
Reply 19
I know first hand that love exists, I've seen it in brain scans... :colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending