The Student Room Group

David Cameron's Style of Leadership

Been set the question of the title. I'm not sure if it's referring to the different models of executive control or the new 'David Cameron approach'. This question was set under the unit of Governing Modern Britain, so the 'David Cameron approach' shouldn't be relevant to this unit. Ultimately I'm confused after consulting the internet and exercise book to no avail. I don't know what the answer is to the question.
Original post by Gakthoil
Been set the question of the title. I'm not sure if it's referring to the different models of executive control or the new 'David Cameron approach'. This question was set under the unit of Governing Modern Britain, so the 'David Cameron approach' shouldn't be relevant to this unit. Ultimately I'm confused after consulting the internet and exercise book to no avail. I don't know what the answer is to the question.

What is relevant to the unit? I find it doubtful that you would be assessed on something that is not part of your course...

If you have been taught how to apply various analytical methods then this question is asking you to apply them. The subject matter is almost irrelevant if so.

Posted from TSR Mobile
well, cameron is laid back, and handles crisises well, he does things without tension and he doesn't throw hissy fits like brown, or thatcher, and doesn't reshuffle the cabinet every hour like Blair, or thatcher. Surely you've done something on this?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending