The Student Room Group

Edexcel Maths Resit Revision

someone please please help me revise for this exam and give me revision tips or something like. I missed my grade by 2 marks so i'm resitting but now i feel like I have forgotten absolutely everything, I revised trigonometry today and my brain was blagged!
Someone help me or calm me down it's only in like THREE WEEKS wah
This isn't hugely helpful. Maybe you could tell us what exactly you're having trouble with?
Reply 2
It would be helpful to let us know what are the topics that you would be tested, and which grade are you in?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by hannapoole
someone please please help me revise for this exam and give me revision tips or something like. I missed my grade by 2 marks so i'm resitting but now i feel like I have forgotten absolutely everything, I revised trigonometry today and my brain was blagged!

Which module is it, and which topics do you find difficult?
Reply 4

are you doing higer or foundation and is this for GCSE?
Reply 5
Original post by Armani786
are you doing higer or foundation and is this for GCSE?

i'm doing higher and yes it's at GCSE

It's a big course. Unless you tell us what your problems are, we can't help you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7

I would say the best way is to get practice exam papers from online or ask your teacher and keep practicing the question you don't understand, and see how you get better doing them.
OR... by a CD its a CGP maths tutor- GCSE maths videos and you choose if you want higher which is like a red colour, (i think) or the foundation CD which is a green colour- this is very useful as it teches it step by step and it gives you a exam question on it and tell you how to answer too.
Hope this helps :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending