The Student Room Group

Engineering Scholarship Help!

I'm interested in applying for the IMeche Scholarship for undergraduates to support me in my studies, but whilst filling out the application form i encountered a question which i have no idea how to answer and i was wondering what everyones suggestions are and how would they go about answering the question themselves..

The question i got asked is..

"In your opinion, what will be the engineering legacy from the London Olympics?"
Reply 1
Original post by Link112
I'm interested in applying for the IMeche Scholarship for undergraduates to support me in my studies, but whilst filling out the application form i encountered a question which i have no idea how to answer and i was wondering what everyones suggestions are and how would they go about answering the question themselves..

The question i got asked is..

"In your opinion, what will be the engineering legacy from the London Olympics?"

How interested in engineering are you actually or are you just doing it because you think you will get a job at the end?
Reply 2
Original post by draghm
How interested in engineering are you actually or are you just doing it because you think you will get a job at the end?

Is that your interpretation of the question? :P
Reply 3
Original post by Link112
Is that your interpretation of the question? :P

Yes because I think I could do what they are asking you for and I haven't studied engineering. This is what makes me wonder just how interested in engineering you actually are? Why do you think they asked the question?
Reply 4
Original post by draghm
Yes because I think I could do what they are asking you for and I haven't studied engineering. This is what makes me wonder just how interested in engineering you actually are? Why do you think they asked the question?

Ah i see your point thanks :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest