The Student Room Group

i think my friends boyfriend may be lying to her

Long story short my friend broke up... Let's call him bob. Because he joined the army. She was upset and tried to get over him, but couldnt . so a few months later she asks him to take her back and he days, no I already have a girlfriend. a few months later it turns out that he always loved her and made up the girl because he assumed that she had a boyfriend.

Now at that point I call bullcrap. Its illogical, if bob made up the girl why didn't he jump in instantly at a chance to get back with my friend? Now I'm boring y'all with this story because I'm wondering if this is worth telling my friend about

Thanks in advanced
Original post by Anonymous
Long story short my friend broke up... Let's call him bob. Because he joined the army. She was upset and tried to get over him, but couldnt . so a few months later she asks him to take her back and he days, no I already have a girlfriend. a few months later it turns out that he always loved her and made up the girl because he assumed that she had a boyfriend.

Now at that point I call bullcrap. Its illogical, if bob made up the girl why didn't he jump in instantly at a chance to get back with my friend? Now I'm boring y'all with this story because I'm wondering if this is worth telling my friend about

Thanks in advanced

Hmmmm; if you feel that it's something your friend needs to know, then tell her?
But it's not really a maasive deal, if i was you, i'd see if he lies again. and if he does then, you should let her know :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending