The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I found a link for solutions to this years SG maths papers, anyone interested?
Looking good, It appears as though i only got one two marker on surds wrong, so i'm expecting a 1,1.
Reply 63
Lucky you!

:frown: gulp cant remember what i wrote now!
Reply 64
i made a post about this before.......but i can't get it out of my head.
I'm almost sure i got a 2 in SG physics - and its been my worst exam so far. for those who have sat it - it was the rowing/ diving question that i basically left blank.

A 2 in physics could be fatal for me, though - i want to apply for medicine and its a key subject.

How worried should i be?:broken: :broken:
Reply 65
I assume your doing it at higher so the grade is wiped out when you get your highers, so i wouldnt worry as long as you do well in higher physics
Standard Grades are kind of irrelevant really.
Reply 67

:frown: Aww bum. Can't remember what I actually put, but i'm now a bit angsty about the credit paper 2!
Reply 68
dreamy_girl
:frown: Aww bum. Can't remember what I actually put, but i'm now a bit angsty about the credit paper 2!

Don't worry :wink:

Another 74 days and you'll know for sure :p:
Reply 69
Ahhhh 74 days!!!!

Yeh i read over the answers and they all make no sense to me (ive forgotten everything in preparation for not taking it at higher:p: )
Reply 70
NathanM
Don't worry :wink:

Another 74 days and you'll know for sure :p:

Well hopefully
Paper 1 - 1,1
Paper 2 - 1,2

It was just that last page of Paper 2, no marks for me!
Reply 71
Dont worry theres no point :smile:

Jus go out and do stuff to take your mind of it

(highers soon so we'll all have to think too much:p: )
Reply 72
Highers get too much bad press...they're not as bad as they sound

Honest :redface:
I remember sitting my Standard Grade Credit Maths 2 years back. I only revised KU (the easier bit) and only answered those questions :P

Ended up with a 1,3 which is a 2 overall :smile:
Reply 74
Madmanjock
I remember sitting my Standard Grade Credit Maths 2 years back. I only revised KU (the easier bit) and only answered those questions :P

Ended up with a 1,3 which is a 2 overall :smile:

Pretty impressive MadmanJock, but totally doesn't make sense: PS are just KU questions but where you have to think slightly out of the box at points...
Reply 75
NathanM
Highers get too much bad press...they're not as bad as they sound

Honest :redface:

I'll agree with that now that mine are over! :p:
Now for AH...
Reply 76
katrin_tara
I'll agree with that now that mine are over! :p:
Now for AH...

Had Media today at Int. 2. I really don't know how well I have done but hopefully I have passed! It's a very confusing subject, with two forty mark questions, so therefore if you make a few errors bang there goes marks!
Euan_hmfc
Pretty impressive MadmanJock, but totally doesn't make sense: PS are just KU questions but where you have to think slightly out of the box at points...

Yeah, and I only bothered learning how to do the barebones of the course and didn't practise PS questions. Btw it's all 2 years behind me so not of my concern anymore.

Latest

Trending

Trending