The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Foundation Art an Design - interview

Hi there!

Just got an invitation from Kingston University :wink:
I have an interview on 1st of March - hurray!!!!

Is there anybody else who has an interview?
I am so curious now what they wanna know and ask at the interview.
Has anybody experiences?

I am sooooooooooo happy!!

Kathrin
Reply 1
Original post by puresoul99
Hi there!

Just got an invitation from Kingston University :wink:
I have an interview on 1st of March - hurray!!!!

Is there anybody else who has an interview?
I am so curious now what they wanna know and ask at the interview.
Has anybody experiences?

I am sooooooooooo happy!!

Kathrin

Congratulations :smile:

Hope it all goes smoothly, you can check this thread and maybe ask people doing a similar course to you?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2187914&page=9
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Reply 2
Hey. I'm very pleased for you but am in agony awaiting a response from my application. Did they email you or what? Anyone know if no news by now means bad news...?? Alice
Reply 3
Hi Alice,

yes they emailed me on Friday!

I dont know but I have sent my application form on 10th of February.
Hope everything goes well for you!

x Kathrin
Reply 4
Original post by puresoul99
Hi Alice,

yes they emailed me on Friday!

I dont know but I have sent my application form on 10th of February.
Hope everything goes well for you!

x Kathrin

Thanks Kathrin. I guess you meant 10th January for your application form? I sent mine pretty much on the deadline at end of Jan so maybe they process them in order of receiving - hopefully!! At least I've not had a rejection yet. Good luck with your interview. Alice x
Reply 5
@ Alice. Upps, yes I meant 10th of January!
I wish you all the best and maybe we will meet up in March :wink:
Yes I think they process them in order of receiving and you did not get a rejection so thats are good news. I know the waiting is so frustrating! Anyway...I wish you good luck!

Did you only apply to Kingston?
I applied to Kingston, CSM and Ravensbourne.

x
Kathrin
Reply 6
I've applied for Bournemouth, Ravensbourne and Bucks all in the past week but seriously have my heart set on Kingston. I looked at CSM and always thought I wanted to go there but reckoned the smaller close-knit community thing at Kingston was right for me for foundation year. Slightly annoyingly I feel like I'm doing my best work ever right now and Kingston will only see that if I get an interview :s-smilie:. Alice x
Reply 7
But they will see your work anyway on your Flick Account, right ? I have heard a Lot of Bad things about csm in the last Time and i always wanted to go there. But right now i really have to say that kingston is my First choise. I did a Lot of work in the past couple of months because i Never had art lessions at school. So i acctually started drawing in autumn :smile: i was always Used to Express myself with Computer Softwares as i am a Creative Assistant and i really have to say because i did a Lot of drawings i can't even Look at my paintings anymore because i always have the Feeling i have to do it better :smile:. But thanks god they have Seen anything they liked so i am glad :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending