The Student Room Group

Should I get my teacher fired

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kong998
I don't know whether I should get my I.T teacher fired or not because one teacher has just been sacked because she said bloody hell and this teacher said "shut the **** up now or I'll take you outside and slit your throat" (in an Irish accent due to him being Irish) as well as saying this to one pupil he has also held a pair of scissors up to someone's throat telling them that they where pissing him off.
If I did get him fired I would still feel a bit sorry for him (but not much LOL) so I don't know what I should do or who I should complain to please help
Ps
The things I have said here about what he has done are the things I have recorded on my iPod he has done lots of other stuff though including smashing someone's phone up on the edge of a table and then saying that it fell out of her pocket
Please tell me what to do he is the teacher from hell

Pps
I'm not gay lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have two replies depending on if you're a troll or not.

Troll reply: is he a leprechaun?

Non troll reply: you needed to consult a student forum to figure out whether or not you should report this?! Why is the fact he is Irish/has an Irish accent at all relevant :/
Original post by Kong998
I don't know whether I should get my I.T teacher fired or not because one teacher has just been sacked because she said bloody hell and this teacher said "shut the **** up now or I'll take you outside and slit your throat" (in an Irish accent due to him being Irish) as well as saying this to one pupil he has also held a pair of scissors up to someone's throat telling them that they where pissing him off.
If I did get him fired I would still feel a bit sorry for him (but not much LOL) so I don't know what I should do or who I should complain to please help
Ps
The things I have said here about what he has done are the things I have recorded on my iPod he has done lots of other stuff though including smashing someone's phone up on the edge of a table and then saying that it fell out of her pocket
Please tell me what to do he is the teacher from hell

Pps
I'm not gay lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

how is this relevant or anything to do with the matter?

the teacher seems a bit dramatic and if he's threatening the students you should do something about it.
Reply 43
Maybe he's following the logic of Susan Sto Helit - children don't believe ridiculous threats like that, but they obey nonetheless
Reply 44
That's a crap school you're in.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending