The Student Room Group

Hey people, so excited for uni!

Anyone else really excited for uni? I'm literally bouncing off the walls! And it's still so far away!
Reply 1
Original post by Fudgesickle
Anyone else really excited for uni? I'm literally bouncing off the walls! And it's still so far away!

Yeah, I am! Fantastic opportunity to meet tons of new people, immerse yourself in loads of new societies and pretty much kickstart a new chapter of your life :smile: Where have you applied to?
Reply 2
Original post by Sannn
Yeah, I am! Fantastic opportunity to meet tons of new people, immerse yourself in loads of new societies and pretty much kickstart a new chapter of your life :smile: Where have you applied to?

Yeah I wish I could start now!! What societies/clubs are you thinking of joining? And freshers week will be epic! I've applied for Hertfordshire, Southhampton Solent, and Birmingham. What have you applied for?
First and last thing I think about everyday

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Maybe you will failing your exams and do not going university?
Reply 5
Original post by Mullah.S
Maybe you will failing your exams and do not going university?

You're a glass half full kinda person aren't you? :wink:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 6
Yeah I wish I could start now!! What societies/clubs are you thinking of joining? And freshers week will be epic! I've applied for Hertfordshire, Southhampton Solent, and Birmingham. What have you applied for?

Me too, school's so rubbish these days aha. Not sure exactly which societies I'll be joining; it all depends on which uni I go to. I'll definitely join the PsychSoc (at Bristol) and any societies for music and sports :biggrin: I've applied to Bristol, Warwick, Royal Holloway, Nottingham and Birmingham, for Psychology

...Literally. Huh.
Reply 8
Original post by Dagnabbit
You're a glass half full kinda person aren't you? :wink:

Actually just burst out laughing hahah, have some rep.
Reply 9

I'm really excited too! Mostly about meeting lots of people who actually care about studying and learning - 99% of my hometown friends couldn't care less about their educations! :lolwut:

:piggy:
Reply 10
Original post by meadsey
I'm really excited too! Mostly about meeting lots of people who actually care about studying and learning - 99% of my hometown friends couldn't care less about their educations! :lolwut:

As someone who is currently studying at university you will find that there is always some people who will be on your course who are merely at university because they can't find/don't want to go into full time employment and as a result couldn't care less about their educations. There might be less of them people now however due to the 9k fees.
Reply 11
Original post by LukeD11
As someone who is currently studying at university you will find that there is always some people who will be on your course who are merely at university because they can't find/don't want to go into full time employment and as a result couldn't care less about their educations. There might be less of them people now however due to the 9k fees.

Ah I'm sorry to hear that. Where are you at uni?
Reply 12
Sooooooooooooooo excited can't wait to get up tomorrow!
Reply 13
Original post by atterbries
Sooooooooooooooo excited can't wait to get up tomorrow!

Oh my God me neither think of all the fun activities we can do!!!!
Reply 14
I'm excited too. We've only got something like 9 school weeks left before study leave.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending