The Student Room Group

GCSE Options

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Which board are you with?

I am guessing AQA and Edexcel.
English? I'm assuming that's compulsory.
Reply 22
Original post by Lunch_Box
English? I'm assuming that's compulsory.

Yeah it is!
Original post by ak247
I am guessing AQA and Edexcel.

Ah, I am with WJEC.
Reply 24
Ah, I am with WJEC.

Oh Ok!
Take triple science. Aside from that, take any subjects you are good at and enjoy. You're grades will matter more than your subjects.
Reply 26
Original post by izpenguin
Take triple science. Aside from that, take any subjects you are good at and enjoy. You're grades will matter more than your subjects.

Thanx!
I will be taking triple science hopefully.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 27
Ahh, I also did/do them now.

I like geography! Gonna take it as an a level next year :wink: why don't you like it?

I like economic development, but I just hate rivers and coasts and the rest! Probably because I am really bad at it...
Original post by 08rbut
I like economic development, but I just hate rivers and coasts and the rest! Probably because I am really bad at it...

I like physical Geography! :lol: we are doing coasts this year... We did rivers last year... Quite boring but I wanna do glaciation and geology and tectonic activity and the likes... In great depth!
Reply 29
I like physical Geography! :lol: we are doing coasts this year... We did rivers last year... Quite boring but I wanna do glaciation and geology and tectonic activity and the likes... In great depth!

You sound so much like a girl in my class! She wants to do geology too... I suppose when you're not good at something, that sometimes means you don't like it.
Original post by 08rbut
You sound so much like a girl in my class! She wants to do geology too... I suppose when you're not good at something, that sometimes means you don't like it.

Only as a module :colone: my uni subject choice is engineering :tongue:
Your choices are great, hopefully you choose to do about 10 as 7 isn't much. Doing a Language and Humanities subject (French and Geography) also gives you a slight advantage. Good luck with your GCSE's!
Reply 32
Original post by yellowcopter
Your choices are great, hopefully you choose to do about 10 as 7 isn't much. Doing a Language and Humanities subject (French and Geography) also gives you a slight advantage. Good luck with your GCSE's!

Thanx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 33
Only as a module :colone: my uni subject choice is engineering :tongue:

That sounds so interesting! My choice at the moment looks like it is law, completely different but I really enjoy it.
Original post by 08rbut
That sounds so interesting! My choice at the moment looks like it is law, completely different but I really enjoy it.

:awesome: :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest