The Student Room Group

Thought of returning to uni for another week..

Hi all
I am in second semester of year 1 and absolutely hate it. Every Sunday of last semester I felt really depressed now I am feeling depressed from Saturday afternoon about having to get up on Monday morning. I have another 2 years to do after this and have lost all motivation to study. Really dont want to get up every morning. I cant eat without throwing up. Cant sleep. I passed all my first semester exams etc but that boost just didn't work. I still have 36 days this semester left and 268 approx in uni until finish. I have 51 Mondays in uni after tomorrow so that means 51 Sundays before these Mondays. I have lost all interest in my hobbies such as playing music and watching tv. How am I meant to survive this?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 1
Original post by cdoyle
Hi all
I am in second semester of year 1 and absolutely hate it. Every Sunday of last semester I felt really depressed now I am feeling depressed from Saturday afternoon about having to get up on Monday morning. I have another 2 years to do after this and have lost all motivation to study. Really dont want to get up every morning. I cant eat without throwing up. Cant sleep. I passed all my first semester exams etc but that boost just didn't work. I still have 36 days this semester left and 268 approx in uni until finish. I have 51 Mondays in uni after tomorrow so that means 51 Sundays before these Mondays. I have lost all interest in my hobbies such as playing music and watching tv. How am I meant to survive this?

Look into your uni's psychological help; that's exactly what it's for.
Reply 2
Original post by cdoyle
Hi all

You sound depressed! see a doctor, then a counselor.
Go along and have a chat to your GP - these feelings aren't entirely normal, but there's a lot of help out there.
Reply 4
Had 5 cheerios this morning The amount I eat is getting less and less.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending