The Student Room Group

How to prepare for a skype interview

Does anyone have any tips? How long was your interview and what did you talk about (not specifically)?
Reply 1
Hey I had my Skype interview with UCL last week. It's like a normal interview, questions like why you do that course, why the university, and some academic questions. Rmb to be punctual, although it's Skype, punctuality is important. Hope it helps. Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Blue2013
Hey I had my Skype interview with UCL last week. It's like a normal interview, questions like why you do that course, why the university, and some academic questions. Rmb to be punctual, although it's Skype, punctuality is important. Hope it helps. Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks! Mine is also with UCL. How long was it? How formal would you say it was? I have heard that you most likely already have an offer and that the interview is just to make sure that you are an ok person, is this true?
Reply 3
Original post by Flax
Thanks! Mine is also with UCL. How long was it? How formal would you say it was? I have heard that you most likely already have an offer and that the interview is just to make sure that you are an ok person, is this true?

Around half an hour. Well, the interview wasn't that formal, but still it's an interview, it's still somehow formal. I'm not too sure about that since I haven't heard anything from my university. What course did you applied for?
Reply 4
Arts and sciences. You?
Reply 5
Original post by Flax
Arts and sciences. You?

Medical physics. Good luck!
Reply 6
Original post by Blue2013
Medical physics. Good luck!

Good luck to you too!

Quick Reply

Latest