The Student Room Group
Is it AQA A or AQA B?

I'm doing AQA B.. to be honest I think all you can do is revise your revision guides for the AS modules and your A2 ones.. that's what i'm doing but i'm sitting virtually every paper this summer:redface:
Reply 2
hmm, yeah, i find the synoptic waaaay hard too!! the essay part and the other shorter questions part too. i forgot about the non-essay part until 1/2 hour before my mock exam!! oops. that part is just random. so any advice for either part welcomed!!

erm, anybody got any sample questions too?? from past papers, and also made up but realistic ones?? ;D

thanks guys xxx
Reply 3
heeey. here are all the previously set synoptic essay questions since 2002 i think. :biggrin: :p:

Previous Synoptic essays:

:suitc:

>The different ways in which organisms use ATP
>How the structure of cells is related to their function

:suitc: 2003
JAN
>How bacteria affect human lives
>The biological importance of water

JUNE
>The structure and function of carbohydrates
>Cycles in biology

:suitc: 2004
JAN
>How carbon dioxide gets from a respiring cell to the lumen of an alveolus in the lungs
>How an amino acid gets from a protein in a person’s food to becoming part of a human protein in that person

JUNE
>The transfer of energy between different organisms and between these organisms and their environment
>Ways in which different species of organisms differ from each other

:suitc: 2005

JAN
>Negative feedback and its importance in biology
>Condensation and hydrolysis and their importance in biology

JUNE
>Inorganic ions include those of sodium, phosphorus and hydrogen. Describe how these and other inorganic ions are used in living organisms.
>Bacteria affect the lives of humans and other organisms in many ways. Apart from causing disease, describe how bacteria may affect the lives of humans and other organisms.

good luck with trying them out!! maybe only plan them, and write only one or two... cos there are quite a few... but DO remember we only have to do ONE of them in the exam!! :p: phew. i prefer the more general ones myself. cos then you can bring in more topics and it doesnt matter so much if you forget one of them!! :rolleyes: byee xxx

Latest

Trending

Trending