The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I dated a ftm trans lovely guy. These days I think people are more open to these sort of things.
Original post by IlexBlue
Might sound narrow-minded but a guy in thong is just ergh. It makes me wonder if they're not really batting for the other side.

A decent proportion (perhaps even the majority) of men on sites like FL and so on who're into cross dressing are heterosexual or bisexual.
Well, I look pretty cute in some of his shirts so I don't see why it shouldn't work the other way around :biggrin:
honestly if my boyfriend was wearing my underwear Id be creeped out and not be best impressed for me it would be a massive turn off maybe thats because I like really masculine butch men so the concept of one wearing womens clothes is the complete opposite of the manly guy I wanted
I have recently discovered that I love wearing women's underwear, the more Lacey the better. It makes me feel very sexy. I would love to have smooth skin and dress completely as a girl sometimes. I do not fancy men! I love the way Brazilian and thongs highlight my gorgeous bum cheeks. I want to wear girls high heels too! I'm a size 8, any tips from any girls on shoe sizes, drawbacks? 💕
I wouldn't find that attractive, I'd find it odd. But it wouldn't make me leave if I was in love with them.
I think it could be quite sexy on the right guy, more a slender guy, not sure about buch men tbh, don't think I'd find that attractive.

Have a a questions for the guys that do this... I'm a girl who could potentially find this attractive but I myself am not particularly frilly, my dress sense is relaxed and not particularly girl although I do have some nice lingerie would this be attractive or unattractive as it isn't girly enough? :smile:
Butch*
lol they're just clothes.
Girly* (sorry predictive mashed a lot of that post up)
It's hot.
haha i'd find this funny. would not be a dealbreaker
I personally wouldn't mind that your dress sense is not girly enough. It would be more about you accepting and enjoying my choice of underwear. Just accepting that I like to wear it would be amazing in itself. Hope this helps 😁
Original post by feminine boy
I personally wouldn't mind that your dress sense is not girly enough. It would be more about you accepting and enjoying my choice of underwear. Just accepting that I like to wear it would be amazing in itself. Hope this helps 😁
Good to know :biggrin:
Reply 34
Hello I wish I had a woman to go shopping with
Reply 35
I know this is an old thread.....but I would be interested to see what you might think of my cross dress pics. They might surprise some....might think they even look good.
I do this when I don't have any clean underwear as I don't wash very much. Just make sure you return them afterwards to her draw so she doesn't notice.

Latest

Trending

Trending