The Student Room Group

Huddersfield Uni Nursing interviews 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Thank you! Yeh I remember you :-)

I'm going to accept Bradford offer! Had a very excited screaming fit when I saw the offer hahaha!

Think I am going to cancel Salford and uclan but may still go to Leeds.

Let me know if you hear anything x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BethanyM:)
Ahh I see! So maybe hearing nothing is good news!
I'm only waiting to hear back from Hudd and Manchester but not heard from either yet! Waiting is the worst bit! Have you?!
yeah there was three of us! I'm Beth mc! If that helps ha! I'm trying to picture you i have two faces for the name ha! where was you from? x

Have you had an interview at Manchester?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 22
Aw I'm not suprised! getting your first choice first must be good!!
Yeah it makes sense no point travelling if you've got where you want! And I will do! xx

yeah I had my interview 22nd October! But haven't heard anything since x
Reply 23
Did anyone apply for adult branch at Huddersfield?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
Got my unsuccessful from hudds today :-) got offered childhood studies instead but I've already got into bradford my 1st choice so not bothered. Anyone else heard anything? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 25
Aw! At least you have your first choice!! Childhood studies? How did they contact you?
Still haven't heard anything! Worse bit is not knowing!! x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26
By email. :-) and yeh childhood studies?! Weird!!

Yeh at least I have bradford :-) x

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm even more scared now!

Sorry to hear that, but yay for Bradford!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 28
Oh I don't mind I would have turned it down anyway lol I'm sure you'll be fine :-) x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 29
Hey, I've had an email from Huddersfield to say they have deferred my application until end of march! So basically they're unsure about me. Anyone else had this? Or know why they do it? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 30
Original post by hwilson69
Hey, I've had an email from Huddersfield to say they have deferred my application until end of march! So basically they're unsure about me. Anyone else had this? Or know why they do it? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is that for adult or child branch?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 31
Someone else's on here has had the same email, but I've still not heard anything! The only thing I've heard since my interview is they emailed me about student finance! Waitings the worse bit!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 32
I had an interview for Adult Nursing on 6th February. They've asked my line manager for a reference (sent a letter last week) but haven't heard anything yet.
Just want to know what's what now so I can plan things, the whole application cycle is such a long process!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 33
Original post by .Charlie
I had an interview for Adult Nursing on 6th February. They've asked my line manager for a reference (sent a letter last week) but haven't heard anything yet.
Just want to know what's what now so I can plan things, the whole application cycle is such a long process!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm exactly the same. I had my interview Jan 30th and my line manager got a reference request two weeks ago too. I've secured an unconditional from Hull but Huddersfield is my first choice. If I find out I've got a placed at Hudds I'll cancel my other applications. Is Huddersfield your first choice? Where else have you applied?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 34
Original post by Leoleanne
I'm exactly the same. I had my interview Jan 30th and my line manager got a reference request two weeks ago too. I've secured an unconditional from Hull but Huddersfield is my first choice. If I find out I've got a placed at Hudds I'll cancel my other applications. Is Huddersfield your first choice? Where else have you applied?

Posted from TSR Mobile

To be honest I added Huddersfield quite late after unsuccessfuls from Leeds & York. I did really like it on interview day, the lecturers seemed good and the place had a nice feel to it but I have a conditional offer from Sheffield Hallam which is my first choice really. Just waiting to hear from Nottingham now, only had an acknowledgment so far

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 35
Mine was for child. Wish I could find the person who's had the same email so I know what the crack is there! So confusing as they sent a reference for me and they made out on the day if they send for a reference that kinda means your in! X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 36
A few people have said that about Huddersfield, that it wasn't a first choice but loved the Uni.

I hope you're right about the reference thing. I know when I went they said if your a categoric 'no' then you'd find out in 3 days, so I suppose that's it's good that we haven't heard yet.

Applicants are 10 to 1 place though :-s

Fingers and toes crossed today is the day we find out.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 37
Here's hoping! I'm fed up of waiting, and checking my email every hour... Be glad when I have all my decisions and can relax a little.
Good luck everybody :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 38
Thanks everyone what branch are you all? And where are you planning on going etc? Ive missed half the conversation lol. Wish I knew what this email meant and how many they sent it to, x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 39
The person who got the email is called starstatic on here she commented on this thread if you want to ask her!
I'm doing child yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending