The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I don't but I must congratulate you on having such an excellent thread title.
Reply 2
That's very kind of you to point out. Thank you.
Reply 3
unlucky dude, i myself haven't bad luck like that
Reply 4
sounds comical :smile:
Reply 5
I tried to play it down and make it sound like a bit of bad luck. I don't want to be melodramatic, but it was quite disturbing.

The fact I was only half shaven helps illustrate how much of state I was in, I think. The funny thing is, I was more concerned about that than my health. God I'm shallow. I was actually trying to complete the shave in all that pain.
You know, curled up on the floor, body trembling, crying out in pain, yet continuing the circular motion with the ever-trusty phillishave. Honestly.

I suppose I make things sound comical. Who'd have thought I cared about my appearance so much?
:d
Sounds painful, but definately an experience to tell the kids about in a few years time for a few laughs! Sure you'll live
I hope you your bad luck becomes good luck lol....the worst luck i have had is missing a short test on biology or something but thats nothing compared to missing the real thing
Reply 9
Possibly the stupidest comment imaginable but i'll just keep typing anyway:
That sounds like something out of Neighbours!!

Are you alright and what are the chances of it happening again? Are you scared about it? Or is it something temporary brought on by stress? (Sorry about my total lack of medical knowledge!)
Reply 10
C'est la vie, its only your entire future anyway (which is of little import to me).
Reply 11
It was a reaction to medication I'm taking. OR, medication I used to be taking. You're not really supposed to just stop taking it like I've done, but I'm not risking that happening again. So, I'll deal with the symptoms until I'm perscribed something else.

Thanks for the replies. It hurts just thinking about it!
Reply 12
You poor dear.
Reply 13
sounds like the best day of your life (extremly heavy sarcasm there)
im sure youll still do fine in your exam
*curses spasms*
Reply 14
sounds like the best day of your life (extremly hevy sacrcasm)
im sure youll still do fine in your exam
(curses spams):biggrin:
Reply 15
Starsplash
Possibly the stupidest comment imaginable but i'll just keep typing anyway:
That sounds like something out of Neighbours!!

Are you alright and what are the chances of it happening again? Are you scared about it? Or is it something temporary brought on by stress? (Sorry about my total lack of medical knowledge!)

It really does actually, only without the bad acting.
Is it just me, or are the script writers being really evil and making every line that Bree has food-related?
Anywho.
I can't really said I've had anywhere near that monumentally bad luck. I occaisionally slag people off when they're standing directly behind me, or do unfortunate things whenever I'm around alcohol, but it all pales in comparison my friend.
Job well done on a story that trumps pretty much everything barring death and bestiality:smile:
Reply 16
paddylad
Is it just me, or are the script writers being really evil and making every line that Bree has food-related?
Anywho.
I can't really said I've had anywhere near that monumentally bad luck. I occaisionally slag people off when they're standing directly behind me, or do unfortunate things whenever I'm around alcohol, but it all pales in comparison my friend.
Job well done on a story that trumps pretty much everything barring death and bestiality:smile:

Praise so eloquent almost serves as consolation. Not quite.
Reply 17
Anywho.

Rofl! :toofunny: I hadn't noticed that!! The bad acting /makes/ Neighbours!... I love it! :biggrin:
(Sorry for thread-jacking!)

Latest

Trending

Trending