The Student Room Group

what is the worst personality trait a girl can have?

Scroll to see replies

Doesn't it depend on your own personality and personal preference?
Reply 41
Original post by TaylorGang_4

Don't be so stupid; everyone is ignorant (of something).
Reply 42
Definitely "Im so hot, I'm just going to stand here in a club, not dance, not do anything and just look miserable till at least 6 guys guys start paying me attention" <Girls like this will just end up getting ****ed and dumped because they have no real personality to convey.

Untrustworthy.

Manipulative. <Every girl I've been with to this date :frown:

Trying to make me jealous so they get more attention. <Hate this one and I have NO IDEA why girls do it. It's so easy and obvious to spot, when a girl does this to me the attraction falls so much and I just feel disappointed that she turned out to be like that and thus heads towards to the dump pile.
The aura of invincibility and solipsism combined that tells a young woman that no matter what she says and does, no matter how outrageous those words/actions are, that she is always right, and will never ever have to hold her hand up and say "yep, I'm wrong. I ****ed up. Please accept my apologies"
attention seeking.
Original post by Iamyourfather
I thought that was only reserved for school children.

Exactly, I can't understand why it's still the same level of behaviour when they're in their late teens or early 20s.
Reply 46
Massive ego and arrogance.
Girls that have no real hobbies or do anything
Original post by TooEasy123
Girls that have no real hobbies or do anything

Beat me to it.
Reply 49
Girls that pretend to be stupid and put on that supposedly 'cute' voice when asking what and saying that they don't understand something -____-
Original post by noneofthemknew
Beat me to it.

Ha! Also, it's not just the fact that they don't have hobbies or do anything, but the fact that they act as if they're worthy of (and make it a requirement for) a partner who actually does things, to be their bf. Double standards. They don't realise themselves that there's nothing about them to like, except maybe their looks.
Reply 51
Two words which encompass all of women's bad traits:

PRINCESS SYNDROME
Reply 52
We all know guys are the worst so let's switch things up : when guys mess you about :confused: lies, etc
Reply 53
Original post by TooEasy123
Ha! Also, it's not just the fact that they don't have hobbies or do anything, but the fact that they act as if they're worthy of (and make it a requirement for) a partner who actually does things, to be their bf. Double standards. They don't realise themselves that there's nothing about them to like, except maybe their looks.

Lol well the girls who only have to rely on their looks generally have to make huge adjustments around 25. All the make up and alcohol finally catches upto them.

The sad thing is that these women still think they can attract a decent guy through their diminished looks and even sadder is the fact that some chump falls for them.
Reply 54

an awful accent ...no intelligence perhaps
Original post by Lucy-1995
Girls that pretend to be stupid and put on that supposedly 'cute' voice when asking what and saying that they don't understand something -____-

hahaha this reminds me of khloe kardashian when talking to her hubby. does this actually happen? never seen a girl who talks like that. well atleast the ones i know of

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 56
being too clingy
Reply 57
I'm a girl but I'm going to say jealousy
My cousins wife is like that and I get really annoyed- he can't even look around without her thinking he's checking some girl out! Feel so sorry for him for having to put up with that level of crazy...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by -aTOMic-
Don't be so stupid; everyone is ignorant (of something).

Prime example right here.
Reply 59
It's difficult to narrow it down to just one single trait, for me it would have to be one of: selfishness, manipulative or shallowness.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending