The Student Room Group

what is the worst personality trait a girl can have?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SophiaKeuning
This is probably the worst trait. Also, girls who are obsessed with weight, constantly analysing people's appearance. Actually the worst ones are those who are sweet as candyfloss to your face, but slag you off behind your back, and you then realise a slight creepy falseness when talking to them.

Girls aren't inherently like this though, and it's only a minority.

Completely agree. It's a minority, but I don't think it's their problem how someone else dresses. I would suggest it's down to insecurity that they need to analyse dress sense, hairstyle or makeup to make themselves feel better if they make more effort. Though if they were as confident as they like to portray they wouldn't worry about others and their preferences!
Original post by Pink lipstick
I'm a girl and this pisses me off. Even when going to pee they need a f*****g entourage!

Ha, surely they would get a bit bored seeing the same faces even when going to the bathroom!
Original post by politics_student
Ha, surely they would get a bit bored seeing the same faces even when going to the bathroom!

You would be surprised.
Reply 83
Putting like 7 x's on each text. One or two is enough!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 84
Listening to her friends too much and not living her life the way she'd like.
Reply 85
Original post by Jaegon Targaryen
Stupidity , Playing dumb to prevent being seen as a nerd or intelligent , which baffles me .

Theres times when ive seen 9s and you just think what a beautiful girl she is and then she opens her mouth and you hear the absolute **** coming out , talking about random stuff for hours on end . Theres this girl in one of my classes and she is pretty much faultless but she plays stupid for her girlfreinds and its hard to cope with. Being in a relationship with a girl like that would be like having a little sister or something , I mean she would be great in bed but her ignorance and pointless chatter would drive me crazy.

LOL
Reply 86
Original post by desdemonata
As another girl, two-facedness. I just don't have time for those kinds of girls who are nice to everyone but bitch about literally anyone as soon as they aren't there - old friends, good friends, best friends. It cheapens friendship and makes you doubt people's sincerity. That sort of girl will also generally be shallow, immature and massively self-centered, as well.

This kind of girl will also be the general "head****" to a guy. She will sleep with him then beg for his attention then as soon as its given go off and sleep with another guy. Sad innit.

Thankfully there are still the nice, non-shallow, confident but still quiet girls out there. I like to keep them as company as when they laugh at your jokes/have a conversation you can tell they are actually invested in the conversation instead of faking to grab the most attention.
Original post by heirloom
But doesn't that say something about his character that he would rather have a partner that looked good than one he gets on really well with. Thats how I would look at it anyway

Nah, he's a good guy. I think they used to have more in common when he was in high school - but since he'll be going to uni when she will still be in college, their relationship'll probably run it's natural course.
Closed mined/racist, bitchiness, lack of manors, has an extreme femistic views and the worest of all igneronce/lack of intellect.

Really I want someone that respects people, has empathy, good manors/polite, chatty but not too loud, interesting, more intelligent than me or around the same (trust me doesn't take much, just average really will do, just not idiots).
playing dumb for assuming people will like her better for it.

and low self esteem leading to constant questons if she looks 'fat' in that outfit. though I reckon low self esteem is also reasons for acting dumb so I shall go with that?!
Reply 90
Original post by Secretnerd123
hahaha this reminds me of khloe kardashian when talking to her hubby. does this actually happen? never seen a girl who talks like that. well atleast the ones i know of

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah i actually know a few sadly!
Hypocrisy, jealousy, manipulative, selfishness and bitchiness i'd say
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending