Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nadinelia11

;p t'in iawn?
Original post by beyknowles
;p t'in iawn?

Yeah, ond fi'n cael gwaith prifysgol i wend heddiw :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 383
Dwi'n teimlo'n mor sori am chi! Dwi'n yn Sbaen (gwneud blwyddyn yn y dramôr)! Dim gwaith am fi haha
Original post by Gales
Dwi'n teimlo'n mor sori am chi! Dwi'n yn Sbaen (gwneud blwyddyn yn y dramôr)! Dim gwaith am fi haha

Ti'n lwcus!! Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
I achieved an A* in my Welsh Second Language exam. I am now studying the language at AS Level. Just wondering if anyone can give me revision tips on the poetry section. (WJEC)
Original post by georgia_c_e
I achieved an A* in my Welsh Second Language exam. I am now studying the language at AS Level. Just wondering if anyone can give me revision tips on the poetry section. (WJEC)

Hi! The poetry at AS isn't too bad as there is only the seven you study in class and you can normally narrow it down further by looking at past papers. In the exam, you get an extract of the poem. Make sure you actually use the phrases before the extract, in the extract and after the extract. They recently changed the mark scheme and that's how to do well (my class found out the hard way!!!).

For revision, I learnt what was in each verse with a couple of quotes thrown in for good measure!! For the style, I wrote up general points about the poem to use whatever the extract. Then I learned other bits and used them if they were relavent to the extract. Think of things like rhyming, alliteration, similes, metaphors and imagery. For the barn personnol say what you liked about the poem (or make it up if you didn't!). You can then talk about your opinions on the theme of the poem eg unemployment for Ffatri'n Cau.

Pob lwc!!

Any questions feel free to ask :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi! The poetry at AS isn't too bad as there is only the seven you study in class and you can normally narrow it down further by looking at past papers. In the exam, you get an extract of the poem. Make sure you actually use the phrases before the extract, in the extract and after the extract. They recently changed the mark scheme and that's how to do well (my class found out the hard way!!!).

For revision, I learnt what was in each verse with a couple of quotes thrown in for good measure!! For the style, I wrote up general points about the poem to use whatever the extract. Then I learned other bits and used them if they were relavent to the extract. Think of things like rhyming, alliteration, similes, metaphors and imagery. For the barn personnol say what you liked about the poem (or make it up if you didn't!). You can then talk about your opinions on the theme of the poem eg unemployment for Ffatri'n Cau.

Pob lwc!!

Any questions feel free to ask :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you! That's very helpful. :tongue:
Hey guys! My As-Level Welsh Speaking exam is in a few weeks and I'm struggling with ways to respond and sound natural in a conversation (E.g. oh yeah that's cool) Could you help please? :colondollar:
Does anyone know what poems came up in 2014 and 2013?
Original post by georgia_c_e
Does anyone know what poems came up in 2014 and 2013?

2013: Jan = gail fu farw
May= Ffatri'n Cau

2014: I think Jan was Cilmeri and the summer was Glas

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone studying Welsh at uni? :tongue:
I'm doing my similar words and one is â and the other is ag which both mean with but how do you know which one to use?!
Original post by Aimee2011
I'm doing my similar words and one is â and the other is ag which both mean with but how do you know which one to use?!

â before a consonant
ag before a vowel
Original post by Saracen's Fez
â before a consonant
ag before a vowel
Ohhhh thank you so much!!
Hei pawb :smile: dwi'n Cymro sy wedi symud i Loegr. Dwi wedi anghofio tipyn bach o'r iaith, ond os oes unrhywun yn moyn i ymarfer sgwrsio dwi'n yma'n barod :smile:
2013: Jan = gail fu farw
May= Ffatri'n Cau

2014: I think Jan was Cilmeri and the summer was Glas

Posted from TSR Mobile
]

Rwy'n astudio Gail bu farw fel un o'm cerddi tgau ar gyfer Cymraeg Llen Iaith Cyntaf! Allan o ddiddordeb ( o rywun sy'n fynychu ysgol gymraeg) pa fath o bethau ydych chi'n astudio yn AS / A level Cymraeg ail iaith , heblaw am ddysgu'r iaith . H.y. pa cerddi? ffilmiau? llyfrau?
Reply 397
Original post by coto524
Hei pawb :smile: dwi'n Cymro sy wedi symud i Loegr. Dwi wedi anghofio tipyn bach o'r iaith, ond os oes unrhywun yn moyn i ymarfer sgwrsio dwi'n yma'n barod :smile:

Fi hefyd! I le wnest ti symud?

Mae Tylluan Wen ar YouTube yn llawn!

Ffilm Cymraeg gorau sy wedi cael ei wneud.
Original post by Saracen's Fez

Mae Tylluan Wen ar YouTube yn llawn!

Ffilm Cymraeg gorau sy wedi cael ei wneud.

ydy e wir ? Mi astudiais ef fel rhan o'm TGAU Cymraeg Llenyddiaeth - mae'r nofel yn llawer well! Nad yw'r perthynas â chwedl Blodeuwedd mor amlwg a chlyfar yn y ffilm a yw'n y nofel yn fy marn i

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending