The Student Room Group

Opening Student Finance Letters in View Correspondence page

Is anyone else having trouble opening documents on their view correspondence page on their student finance account?

They sent out my Notification of Entitlement letter today, but every time I open it, it says "unable to retrieve document you requested". Now all the letters on my view correspondence page is unaccessible, except the emails.

I wanted to print it out quickly, sign it and take it to my university tomorrow but I can't seem to access it.
Reply 1
Hello gloria01238,

Please call SFE to report this issue as it will need to be investigated.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Spogg
Hello gloria01238,

Please can SFE to report this issue as it will need to be investigated.

Already did. They said they're investigating the problem. It's been three days now. I still can't print out my notification of entitlement letter.
Reply 3
It seems a few customers are having the same issue but if it's something that has been reported, it shouldn't be too long until the issue is fixed and you'll be able to view your correspondence.

I would think by the time the issue is resolved, you would have received the original by post.
Reply 4
Look at what I see this morning. I am so confused. I already sent them everything. They are still saying I don't need to do anything and now they've added that I need to send my birth certificate again??? Why?
having the same problem... any ideas of how to fix?
Ive got exactly the same problem!
Unable to retrieve the document you requested.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending