My hobby is making electronic music, and then u need loads of cash
Gym
Eating protein
Drinking protein
Rubbing protein paste into my skin
Bathing in protein bubble bath
Masturbating over protein

Protein, protein, protein...as you can tell my hobby is bodybuilding:smug:
I love dancing since I was a kid. I used to do ballet and flamenco but i gave up dancing years ago. Well, I tried belly dancing last year, and I would like to try zumba as well but I dont have the time for any of these activities. At least I can show my dancing skills in the nightclubs :rolleyes:
Reply 43
Swimming, cycling, running, doing triathlons, cross countries, galas, athletics events and cycling events, baking, volunteering, reading and keeping a diary! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 44
I compose music, do 3D modeling (my thread on an Xbox 360 model I'm making is on the Creative section somewhere), and tamper in some photography.
I also love to play DDR style games, i.e ITG, PIU, Stepmania, etc.
Watching football
Ground-hopper - Go round visiting different football grounds, anything from park pitches upwards to Wembley.
Walking
Beer - I like trying different beers, anything style wise really. American Pale Ales to Imperial Porters to Lambic Gueuze's to Smoked beers
Keep a blog
I like to travel as well.
I play bass guitar, and I love singing from musicals and also I am obsessed with The Beatles if that counts.
Reply 47
playing cricket
coaching cricket
playing golf
playing squash
playing darts
cooking
brewing beer
drinking beer
guitaring
economics

Involuntary hobbies include:
DIY
running
coding
Original post by Emrys141
I collect antiques (anything old basically), rocks and read about the history of names...yeah, I don't think the last one's a hobby.

Omg I'm not the only one!
Reply 49
Original post by scrotgrot
Omg I'm not the only one!

You have no idea how reassuring it was to read this comment! :smile:
Original post by Emrys141
You have no idea how reassuring it was to read this comment! :smile:

I know! I <3 toponyms
I'm a member of St. John Ambulance, I do Taekwondo and I go to the gym :smile:
Reply 52
Hello Dear

How are you doing. hope you are fine? please my name is miss Gloria i come across your profile now and became interested to contact you and i will like you to contact me ( [email protected] ) so that i can tell you more about me with my picture for us to know each other. please dont mind age or distance.waiting to hear from you soon

Thank and God bless you
Yours Gloria
Hi =]

I hope you're all well.

I enjoy reading, writing letters, watching speedway and baking. :smile: Plus hosting Body Shop parties and swimming (which I really need to get back into).

Ooo I also like going to see shows, go for meals with friends and play Bingo.
xx
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 54
I have a llama obsession. I travel all across the country just to meet, talk to and sketch new ones. No two llamas are ever alike!
Dance, I've done ballet since I was 4 and then did jazz dancing too up until I was about 15 when my dad thought I should drop it to focus on my GCSE exams because he thought I was doing too much at once, though I've continued with ballet. I'm on one of the dance squads at my uni :smile:
I also did gymnastics when I was younger, though I also had to stop because it was getting too expensive.
Drawing, I love to draw. Whenever I got bored in a class at school I would always doodle in my school diary or in the back of my exercise book :lol: I remember some uhm...interesting doodles about an R.E teacher I really hated :angelblush:
Writing - one of my favourite things to do is creative writing. Poems and especially stories :biggrin:
I also used to love singing a lot when I was younger, and I've only just got back into it seriously now
Computers, gym. Not your stereotypical geek :tongue:
Reply 57
Aerial circus acrobatics, pole dancing, running, and hopefully trampolining soon!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by chocolate buttons
If so, what do you do?

Im a leader at my local brownie group. I also helped out at a rainbow group for a short while as well.
Learning languages is a favourite!!!! (I'm learning Japanese) And :love: JUDO. I love judo so much!!!!! Not to mention writing. I'm writing a book right now. Two chapters in!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending