The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
miki_da_magpie- you sound like a typical mother. Its very true tho, the inside of a person is the most important.

Phonicsdude- how can I be wrong? Whats the odds of a guy being fit/smart/exciting/funny/nice? However, if ure, then no need to worry about not finding fit girls rite? :p:

Sio, trying to find a gf in ur class is not a good idea, mate. Drop the idea and look in other places, if ure really desperate for fit persian girls, i suggest Iran maybe?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Im saying being "fit" and "smart" arent as important as being exciting and funny.
Paul, Dance Society might be one to try out next year too.
Transfer to CSM if that's what your out for. I know someone there who has an autographed photo of themself with Kate Moss...
Does this involve flamenco and salsa?

I went to a few salsa clubs in S. Kensington earlier this year and damn the girls are hot. Yes. The French barmaid. I love being able to speak French.

I might give that a try.
Dance. Not Salsa.
Salsa is a dance. Dance doesn't really mean a lot. It is a generic term.
Reply 47
Sio
The reason I started this thread is cos one of my friends that went to ucl told me that all the girls are really ugly. Obviously I know that in my course (mathematics with economics) there will be no hot girls, i mean when have u ever seen a fit girl who likes maths?! but seeing as im persian, and persians are good with girls hopefully luck will fall in my hands lol. Also generally most 'clever' girls aren't really hot; if you go to a uni like newcastle or oxford brookes there are lot of nice girls, thats why im not too optimistic on ucl. I'm just hoping that I don't get distracted on my course by girls that are too ugly.
sio

i have lots of persian friends sio...chetori sio-joon? lol they teach me phrases.
where bouts in london u from...enfield?
Reply 48
Phonicsdude
How does this differ from what I said?

and miss sixty, you are wrong. A fit/motivated guy will not neccesarily be funny and exciting.

Give up Pd, Miss Sixty appears to be Swedish (Swedish signature), and therefore will automatically reject anyone who isn't perfect.

:cool:
I am perfect fyi. She is just not open to teh wisdom.
Reply 50
Somehow I knew that would be your reply. Rock on playaah.
Reply 51
Sio
OP
Miss_Sixty

Sio, trying to find a gf in ur class is not a good idea, mate. Drop the idea and look in other places, if ure really desperate for fit persian girls, i suggest Iran maybe?

I'm not desperate mate, i just wanted to know if there r ne decent lookin girls at ucl just for the sake of it.. and no, i am not going to try it with girls from my course! (whoever suggested that) .. And i dont think im gna go all the way to iran to look for girls!!
Reply 52
Sio
OP
no 'danban'.. im from west london lol.. shomu khoob hasteen? what course u gna study at ucl?
Reply 53
Sio
OP
Phonicsdude
You must be a troll. :rofl:
You are too funny not to be.

mate i dont know what u mean by troll, but it better not mean a bad thing or im gna find you next year and il deal with it.
Sio
mate i dont know what u mean by troll, but it better not mean a bad thing or im gna find you next year and il deal with it.

Perhaps you should try using Wikipedia or Encarta if you don't know what a troll is? :rolleyes:

Anyhows, here are some links for you:

Phonicsdude could mean that you're one of these...

...however it's more likely that he meant that you're one of these.

Also, you're going to (I assume that's what 'gna' means) find him and deal with what exactly?

'it' really isn't that specific. :wink:
Now I just think you're a pillock.
:rofl:

Are you sure you're not just a King's student trying to defame our beautiful uni?
Phonicsdude
Now I just think you're a pillock.
:rofl:

Are you sure you're not just a King's student trying to defame our beautiful uni?

I really hope that you're referring to Sio.
hahahahahah. I was. But Im not anymore, on the advice of Mr Rofl.
Phonicsdude
hahahahahah. I was. But Im not anymore, on the advice of Mr Rofl.

*backhands Paul round the face*

*Paul wimpers like a pseudo-French girl and goes and eats a metric amount of Camambert, the big French girl!* :p:
*runs over Pratik with a tractor*

*Pratik squeals like the pretentious mathmo that he is and drinks an illogical amount of coffee!*

BOOYA

Latest

Trending

Trending