The Student Room Group

Dumped a day before Valentines. I dont know what to do now

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
It seems the fact you were dumped the day before valentine's had no real significance in your story. Trying to gain sympathy through that won't help you, since you brought this on yourself. You then seem to deviate away from your issue and talk about how your friends have the power to dump other guys because they get a lot of attention. Anyone can be dumped, and if you think your friends are immune to such things because of how attractive they are or whatever, then you are very much mistaken.
Reply 21
on the bright side you can't have had the worse valentines day, just look at oscar pistorious' girlfriend
Reply 22
Original post by Anonymous
This isnt sec school bull hes 25. and hes upset cos i played the whole thing down when i told him

I want you to log out of your computer, sit in the corner of the room and think deeply what you have just said.
Reply 23
why is everyone bar a few being so insensitive
Reply 24
Original post by Anonymous
why is everyone bar a few being so insensitive

Because it's your fault.
Reply 25
>Lies to BF about whereabouts
>Perhaps cheated on BF.
>still tries to paint herself as victim

Seems legit.
Reply 26
I commend your boyfriend...*ex-boyfriend
LOOL i love this term 'dancing recklessly ' from now on i am going to be using this term
imagine...
me: aww man i just got arressted
friend: :eek: for what
me: i've just been caught dancing recklessly *hangs head in shame*
Reply 28
Original post by Ultimate1
>Lies to BF about whereabouts
>Perhaps cheated on BF.
>still tries to paint herself as victim

Seems legit.

i didnt lie to anyone about my whereabouts nor did i cheat or paint myself as a victim

I dont know where youre getting that info from as i didnt put that in my post, conjuring insensitive **** up to get likes on a reply is really said. take the two and stick it up your ass

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending