Going to firm for psychology as soon as I get all my other offers :biggrin:
Anyone else firming for psych?

Hi I've firmed for Psych! Exciting stuff :smile:
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Original post by em474747
Hi I've firmed for Psych! Exciting stuff :smile:

Ikr? :biggrin: I'll probably sound like a nerd but I cant wait to start with the course lol
Reply 62
Original post by caaaaaath
I had a gap year so my grades are already sorted and I'm definitely in! :smile:
I know, same!! I'm so exciting, it's going to be so great :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah right I see, that's a bonus then :biggrin:
It really will be, Sheffield is such a great city. Do you know it well?
Reply 63
Original post by ElanorMay
Ah right I see, that's a bonus then :biggrin:
It really will be, Sheffield is such a great city. Do you know it well?

Yep! :smile:
I know it reasonably well, as my friend went to uni this year there so she gave me a bit of a tour and when I went up to the open day I stayed and had a good look around the city to get a bit more used to it. I'm no expert but I feel like I vaguely know it!
How about you? Have you been up to visit it? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 64
Original post by DitzyWanderer
Ikr? :biggrin: I'll probably sound like a nerd but I cant wait to start with the course lol

Haha, no me too. I'm counting down the months right now :colondollar:
Firmed for Law and Crim. Love the Uni and city from what i've seen on the open/post-applicant days. Really hope i get the grades and cant wait to start!!:biggrin:
Reply 66
Anyone for MSc in Work Psychology 2013 in Sheffield?
I have my interview todayyy
Reply 67
Yep! :smile:
I know it reasonably well, as my friend went to uni this year there so she gave me a bit of a tour and when I went up to the open day I stayed and had a good look around the city to get a bit more used to it. I'm no expert but I feel like I vaguely know it!
How about you? Have you been up to visit it? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's great :smile:
I live fairly close to Sheffield so I spend quite a bit of time there already, especially as I have a few friends who are at uni/college there. It's such a great city, there's loads to do and it has a fantastic music scene if you're into that kind of thing :smile:
What areas of history are you most interested in studying?
Reply 68
That's great :smile:
I live fairly close to Sheffield so I spend quite a bit of time there already, especially as I have a few friends who are at uni/college there. It's such a great city, there's loads to do and it has a fantastic music scene if you're into that kind of thing :smile:
What areas of history are you most interested in studying?

Oh that's good! Wow, ahhh I'm so excited!! :biggrin:
I've mostly studied modern history before so I'm really looking forward to the medieval sections just because it will be completely new and different!
How about you? Any specific areas? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sean Deehan
Firmed for Law and Crim. Love the Uni and city from what i've seen on the open/post-applicant days. Really hope i get the grades and cant wait to start!!:biggrin:

Me too! Hopefully I'll see you there :smile:
Original post by em474747
Haha, no me too. I'm counting down the months right now :colondollar:

Same! I'm counting down the months to exams too though, since my offer's conditional. :frown: Its kind of hard to focus on revising, with all that excitement though :biggrin:
Same! I'm counting down the months to exams too though, since my offer's conditional. :frown: Its kind of hard to focus on revising, with all that excitement though :biggrin:

I'm feeling this! Thinking about accommodation feels a little like floggin' a dead horse while thinking 'I might not actually get in'. THIS IS A NIGHTMARE.
Original post by L'onclesoul
I'm feeling this! Thinking about accommodation feels a little like floggin' a dead horse while thinking 'I might not actually get in'. THIS IS A NIGHTMARE.

Exactly! I'm too scared to make decisions, because there's always a 'condition' haunting me lol Haven't officially firmed yet, so I wont even think about accomodation right now :tongue:
Reply 73
Oh that's good! Wow, ahhh I'm so excited!! :biggrin:
I've mostly studied modern history before so I'm really looking forward to the medieval sections just because it will be completely new and different!
How about you? Any specific areas? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me toooo :biggrin: I just can't wait to live in a city.
Same here really, my whole A level course has been centered around modern History so I'm in need of a change!
I find the Renaissance period interesting, especially the Italian Renaissance. I need to have a look at the modules again for the first year :smile:
Reply 74
Me toooo :biggrin: I just can't wait to live in a city.
Same here really, my whole A level course has been centered around modern History so I'm in need of a change!
I find the Renaissance period interesting, especially the Italian Renaissance. I need to have a look at the modules again for the first year :smile:

Same! I'm so fed up of where I live; it's so boring!
Yeah, definitely, I'm really looking forward to British history at any other period except modern 1800 onwards :smile:
Ooh I hadn't thought about that before, that is a really interesting period. Yeah, me too, but I'll probably just end up getting super excited about uni all over again haha :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Worlock8
Hi! I've firmed for Chinese Studies....so excited!!

First year Chinese studies student at Sheffield here :smile: If you have any questions feel free to PM me :smile:
Reply 76

I know that feeling, mine is too and requirements are quite high for my course, I just keep reminding myself that it'll be worth it when I get there :biggrin:
I might firm for zoology :smile:
Exactly! I'm too scared to make decisions, because there's always a 'condition' haunting me lol Haven't officially firmed yet, so I wont even think about accomodation right now :tongue:

Today my friend was expressing her reasonings for going against her gut on an ABB offer...
"I mean, I'm under selling myself. I'll do way better"
It may be true for her, but I've never been so close to slapping the mofo out of a girl in my life. haha. Definitely wish I could say that!
Hurry up and firm it, gurl! Ain't nowhere betta'!:wink:
Reply 79
I've firmed for biology! Does anyone know if we are able to apply for accommodation yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending