The Student Room Group

Kerry Group Graduate Scheme

Hi there,

I have been selected to go through to the assessment centre for Kerry Group for a Quality Assurance/Technical grad role (currently in my last year of a Biology degree)

Just wondering, has anyone else been through this process/ know someone who has/ any connections or info on the company?

I have done a lot of research but I still don't know much about what to expect, also I have seen some very bad reviews of having a career there through websites like GlassDoors, where people say there is no respect from senior management, very negative feedback all the time, no communication, little to no progression etc.

I am very confused as to what to do, as I thought the job looked really good on paper (I want to go into Reg Affairs in the future) but now this is confusing me as I don't know if its a good job/career choice. I already have an offer for another job but this is more research based and poorly paid with little hope of promotion.

Can anyone help on any of this? Thanks :redface:

Scroll to see replies

I'm going to an Assessment Day on 19th-20th Feb, when is yours?
Mine is sometime between 25th and 27th (still don't know yet!!). What role are you going for??
Hey, I'm going to the assessment centre between 25th and 27th, have you heard anything else back from them about the exact date yet? I'm applying for the Quality Assurance/Technical grad role as well.
Yay :-) I private messaged you, I am coming on the Monday due to dodgy flight times, what about you?
Reply 5
Anyone been to an Assessment Centre for QA? I got offered a place :smile:
Has anyone else heard?
Hey guys. For those of you who have offers, what is the starting salary for their graduate programs? I have applied for the Accounting and Finance scheme. Also, do they have any offices in and around London?

Cheers.
Reply 7
They say the salary is 'competitive' so they can have it varying for different disciplines, and different locations (i.e. some London weighting)..... I have a factory in London definitely and I think a head office... But their main one is in Tralee
xx
They have a few places near London, Egham and I think they have a place in Twickenham. Who has been offered places? and for What roles? I was offered RD&A in Naas, Co. Kildare.
I will be attending an assessment centre next week for A&F program. Any advice or special things I should look out for?

I am pretty intrigued by the programme details but I fear the salary is to low for my taste and I need to work in the Greater London area.
Reply 10
I actually did the A&F assessment centre a few months ago and start work there in naas in august. I found the assessment centre similar to the others i attended, apart from the fact it lasted two days and i had a night to prepare the presentation part for the next morning, other than that no prior research is really needed outside of knowing about the core strengths of the company.

The salary is also decent (dont really want to post it up, but if your really interested PM), and is what i would consider to be slightly more than allot of companies offer, there is also a very generous relocation bonus if you require it (i'm moving from england to ireland).
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 11
Original post by Fuzzywinkles
They have a few places near London, Egham and I think they have a place in Twickenham. Who has been offered places? and for What roles? I was offered RD&A in Naas, Co. Kildare.

I am going to an assessment centre in Dublin in May for the same role. I was just wondering what exactly you did at the assessment centre and do I need to do a lot of prep work for it? (first timer :smile:) Are you going to take the job in Naas?
Reply 12
Original post by dotty9
I actually did the A&F assessment centre a few months ago and start work there in naas in august. I found the assessment centre similar to the others i attended, apart from the fact it lasted two days and i had a night to prepare the presentation part for the next morning, other than that no prior research is really needed outside of knowing about the core strengths of the company.

The salary is also decent (dont really want to post it up, but if your really interested PM), and is what i would consider to be slightly more than allot of companies offer, there is also a very generous relocation bonus if you require it (i'm moving from england to ireland).

Hello dotty,

I have been offered a position with Kerry based in London office (Sales/Marketing Scheme). I saw that you have already had an idea about the proposed salary. I wondered if you could share with me the insights? Also would you let me know what are other benefits (insurance/signing bonus/ pension etc.?)

Thanks for your information!

Victor
25k euro. Btw all A&F positions are in Tralee, Ireland.
Reply 14
Does anybody have any information regarding the engineering graduate program Kerry Group are running at the moment?

I have completed two online assessments but still waiting for word back from the second one. I think the next line of assessment is a phone call interview but i am not sure.

Is there anyone else going through the same process at the minute?
Reply 15
Hey,
i applied for the engineering stream as well.
i have completed my online assessments and had my phone interview and I am flying over for the first assessment center tomorrow 26-27 February
Reply 16
Hi , I'm going to the assessment day this year for QA and just wondered if you had any tips.
Reply 17
hi guys,

Im going to the assessment centre for the procurement graduate scheme 11-12th march... is anyone in the same position/has anyone already done it?

Thanks!
Reply 18
Original post by law12345l
hi guys,

Im going to the assessment centre for the procurement graduate scheme 11-12th march... is anyone in the same position/has anyone already done it?

Thanks!

Good luck! How was your phone interview? I'm having one soon, but for different scheme.
Reply 19
Original post by krewetka
Good luck! How was your phone interview? I'm having one soon, but for different scheme.

it went well thank you! the lady was really nice, you need to know about the company and competitors or at least you did in my interview good luck for yours! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest