Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Lancaster Women's Football - Inter College

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Tish
Lol same, i've been smoking for nearly 2 years and stopped playing football like 3 years ago. I used to play in a womens league for the West Midlands. I want to get "fit" again though when I go Lanc. Hopefully enough lass's want to play then we can thrash the other colleges. I was the best at free kicks, hate upfront/goaly defence is the best :biggrin:. Yeah my skill level will not be on par for the uni team, unless they have a 3rd team or something haha.

You've just said exactly what I'm thinking lol smoking has destroyed my fitness but I really want to get fit again when I go Lancs, did you get in by any chance? If so what course are you studying and which college, sorry if you've said it already in the thread, I didn't read it all LOL
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by anon2345
You've just said exactly what I'm thinking lol smoking has destroyed my fitness but I really want to get fit again when I go Lancs, did you get in by any chance? If so what course are you studying and which college, sorry if you've said it already in the thread, I didn't read it all LOL

Yeah I've got in to study Computer Science (4 years) and I'm in Grizedale College superior En-Suite.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest