The Student Room Group
Reply 1

Barbie
Its your party! if you wanna do pink you do it!

how about summer theme....?
garden party?....which is sort of the same thing.....

ermmmm i dunno cos im trying to keep in mind your pink dress
or a theme with the letter "P" ( I nicked this one from It's not easy being green) and you can go in your pink dress, or as a pirate or a pixie etc etc
Reply 4
Or just have an ordinary party, with no fancy dress. Then you can wear whatever you like.
Reply 5
miss_lovely
ok i am giving out my parties invites tomorrow. and i STILL have not decided on a theme! i have a pink dress i want to wear, so the theme needs to go in with that! id really lik to do a pink theme, but not many of my friends r keen ont his, so id prefer to do something that everyone wud be happy with, does anyone have any ideaS/ please please tel me them!

Just put "ORGY" on the invitations instead. No-one will need to worry about clothes then.
Reply 6
Have a crustacean theme.
Pimps and hoes... Vicars and Bunny's

They always go down well! :biggrin:
Reply 8
Pimps and ho's would be good.
Or famous couples.
Or under the sea. (be an urchin, pink dress big hair)
Reply 9
miss_lovely
ok i am giving out my parties invites tomorrow. and i STILL have not decided on a theme! i have a pink dress i want to wear, so the theme needs to go in with that! id really lik to do a pink theme, but not many of my friends r keen ont his, so id prefer to do something that everyone wud be happy with, does anyone have any ideaS/ please please tel me them!

What about pink and black. Most people will have a black dress, or guys black trousers, so the majority will be happy and then they can add pink accessories. Those that wear pink could have black accessories.

The whole room could be decorated along the same theme.

Hope you have a great time.

Latest

Trending

Trending