Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Paramedic Science interview at St. Georges- Unsure of what to wear?

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I have an interview for the 2013 intake for paramedic science at St. Georges and just wondering if anyone has been before and what clothes most people wore? I'm unsure about wearing a suit as this isnt a traditional job interview per se. Any help would be much appreciated.

Rich
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OAC2366)
    Hey guys, I have an interview for the 2013 intake for paramedic science at St. Georges and just wondering if anyone has been before and what clothes most people wore? I'm unsure about wearing a suit as this isnt a traditional job interview per se. Any help would be much appreciated.

Rich
    Hi Rich,

I had an interview at St George's two weeks ago and everyone was wearing suits or looking pretty smart. There is nothing physical in the interview, just questioning and some senarios. Good luck
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    That's great, thanks for answering me so quickly. So how do you think it went? What kind of experience do you have? Did they ask many questions from the list they sent us in the prep pack or more original questions?

Sorry I have so many questions, very nervous haha.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    To be honest, I have no idea how it went. We did our 8 mini interviews and then left. It is quite regimented, but the staff make you feel relaxed. I didn't receive any questions in my pack, so not sure which ones you've got. Just be honest and try to relax What date is your interview?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    It's on the 25th. They sent me questions like "evaluate you strengths and weaknesses", "why st. george's" etc. I was just wondering if it was more standard interview techniques or more heavily MMI and scenario based. Do you have any idea how many applicants are being interviewed this year and for how many places?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    How did everyone's interviews go ? I've got mine on the 11th march ... Super excited !!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    First time ever doing MMI's... 4 years ago I did the old panel interviews for Hertfordshire etc and found the MMI's at St Georges much better! Just relax be yourself and let it flow and what happens happens
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Has Anyone Heard Back, I am due to start at SGUL for the Paramedic Course in March

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 28, 2013
New on TSR

Student crowdfunds degree

Graduate raises £26,000 online for Masters course

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.