The Student Room Group

What do boys actually DO?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
I tend to do my own stuff at university... go to the rock climbing wall, kung fu, swimming. At home, surf the internet, youtube, game, obv masturbate :biggrin:
Reply 81
Watch sport, do reading for uni, do seminar prep for uni, play FIFA, do coursework, surf the internet. The rest of the time is spent going out or sleeping.
Original post by awilson008
The quiet ones toss off the most.

Not necessarily.
Reply 83
- get stoned
- watch south park
- go to gym
- i cycle a lot too
- if im bored i go up for walk to nearby forest
- def loads stupid **** ie: smoke bombs, petrol bombs, climbing lamppost, doing bike ramps, trying climb awkward/illegal places, spraypainting stuff
- waste loads time on memes online
- watch loads youtube mostly all stupid stuff happening others but few documenteries or lectures
- read books and comics
- play xbox at my mates
Reply 84
I 3D model, and compose my own music mostly
Original post by tomclarky
I could spend hours researching random things on the internet.

^^^This is what i end up doing pretty much every time i go on the internet. Usually i look up one thing and then that leads me on a path of totally random often completely unrelated discoveries. Like today, i completely by accident learned how to make maple syrup.
Reply 86
Original post by Greenlaner
^^^This is what i end up doing pretty much every time i go on the internet. Usually i look up one thing and then that leads me on a path of totally random often completely unrelated discoveries. Like today, i completely by accident learned how to make maple syrup.

yes started reading about Stalinist Russia ended up on Prions(through Sewage water segregation)
Reply 87
only really go out once a week, which is easy on the wallet :wink:

Other wise i have jiu jitsu two evenings a week, i have work 3 days a week, one evening a week with the territorial army (and every other weekend with them) then gym or fitness classes, that's all balanced with university work and making sure my girlfriend doesn't feel like she is coming second to any of this... which sometimes can be a struggle, i don't know what I'm going to do in my second year when uni work will need a greater chunk of my time :s-smilie:

so to be honest, i don't really have the time to just go out clubbing.
a good 85% of my time is trying to avoid falling scorn of the fairer sex, followed by 10% of my time figure out how it is i failed, the final 5% is then spent saying "yes dear" "your completely right dear" "absolutely dear" "its my fault dear"

thankfully i can do the final 5% without thinking so while i say "yes my dear" my mind is actually figuring out how to beat the latest Halo game, recalling whos round it is, remembering top gear is about to start, questioning why my fairy cakes are never as good as Mary Berrys
Reply 89
Original post by Kage
I 3D model, and compose my own music mostly

Any chance you could print screen one, upload it to imgur and post it here? I'm really interested in getting into that :smile:
Reply 90
Original post by peter12345
I can't believe a girl is asking this question! Wtf do girls do? Generalising massively here but girls tend to not like playing or watching sport, they don't like playing computer games or doing anything "techy" in general and they aren't as interested in sex or pursuing the opposite sex. All that leaves is watching tv and listening to music.

*hands on hips* Why not?
As a girl, I...

-watch films and tv series box sets
-watch soaps
-surf the internet (mainly forums and a news site)
-play board games and cards (usually with my dad)
-read books
-eat
-sleep
-curl up somewhere warm and just think for ages
-have hot baths

That, studying and school is literally all I do.
Reply 91
what do alpha males do in their spare time?
Reply 92
Original post by Dilan97
Any chance you could print screen one, upload it to imgur and post it here? I'm really interested in getting into that :smile:

Go to the Creative thread and search for Xbox 360 set 3D and my username for something I've been working on =)
Reply 93
Original post by KingGoonIan
Always wondered what girls actually do? I mean when I was younger (say aged 10) I would be playing games, sports etc with my friends and always wondered what girls did in their spare time at this age.

Not much different..whatsapping friends, cousins...listen to music ALOT, watch football, watch TV programmes, usually series like revenge, or documentaries sometimes..have to watch eastenders..go out with friends, go gym every day its become a hobby..spend some time with family, study, i just sit there and watch my bro play cod or fifa, gta,:P They're kwl
other girls may have more exciting daily routines lol
**** all
Reply 95
Most people will have a healthy mixture of active sociable hobbies like playing in a band or doing a sport, and quiet downtime hobbies like reading or "3d modelling" (I have no idea what that actually is).

They will also spend a proportion of time either a) with their girlfriend b) flirting with girls or c) whining on TSR. These things tend to be mutually exclusive.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending