The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

as white people are forced out you have to call it ethnic cleansing.
Reply 81
Original post by Anthony.BF
Many people complain because you eastern europeans come over here, take our jobs, and are willing to work for nothing, which is why us british don't want to do crap jobs...

That doesn't even make sense.
:K:
Original post by pokeherstar

That's exactly what it is - ethnic cleansing by people whose intention is to destroy the integrity of European societies, so they can say that like Native Americans, you white people once were the native majority but now you are just a minority race amongst many. Lowering the living standard to that of the third world will go hand in hand with this as well as selling this opportunities for all to the top of the modern skyscraper. The people who make it to the top will be too dim witted to care about how society is collapsing because they will tailor their thoughts through basic self interest; not to rock the boat and take a personal risk. It's a bit like Nazi Germany but in reverse, instead of we want to build a great country for our people and will make propaganda for this, its we want to destroy our own race, bankrupt our country, provide opportunities and housing for other people's and implode the country, and make propaganda for this, and we need to attack people or countries (like Russia) who don't agree with our new mentality.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Finklestein
That's exactly what it is - ethnic cleansing by people whose intention is to destroy the integrity of European societies, so they can say that like Native Americans, you white people once were the native majority but now you are just a minority race amongst many. Lowering the living standard to that of the third world will go hand in hand with this as well as selling this opportunities for all to the top of the modern skyscraper. The people who make it to the top will be too dim witted to care about how society is collapsing because they will tailor their thoughts through basic self interest; not to rock the boat and take a personal risk. It's a bit like Nazi Germany but in reverse, instead of we want to build a great country for our people and will make propaganda for this, its we want to destroy our own race, bankrupt our country, provide opportunities and housing for other people's and implode the country, and make propaganda for this, and we need to attack people or countries (like Russia) who don't agree with our new mentality.

british people certainly are the victims of immense oppression as they are being driven out.
Reply 84
On a far left place like this, the only way to be noticed is to jump up and down. The far left introduced their ideas by jumping up and down, protesting, refusing, demanding etc. and now they have turned into compulsive liars, like that Polish (I think) girl Magda, who says Britain was always a nation of immigrants. It has been shown to be false by demographers but the left will continue to peddle a lie. And if you counter it, then its just a case of he says, she says. So you must jump up and down and call LIAR LIAR. They want you just to counter their way far off terrific lies with the truth so the barometer moved left into an average position of lies as opposed to terrific lies. So you need to avoid this and shout FIRE! Evacuate the building, this is a major deception going on. Re-evaluate your own mind!

1. This is hardly a "far left place"; left leaning maybe. But the only people to use the label "far left" so liberally and inaccurately are extreme right wing nut jobs.

2. Why on earth do you think I'm Polish?

3. A difference of opinion does not mean that either side is "lying". Shouting "LIAR" just makes you sound immature.

4. If you actually read my posts, you'd see that I was talking about immigration in London, not Britain. So I'm just going to ignore your patronising accusation that I'm deliberately peddling a lie about British immigration.
Reply 85

Except they're not being forced out.
Original post by Magda1502
Except they're not being forced out.

well in theory no, except that in reality they are. many white families have no choice but to leave after their communities are literally colonised by hostile, violent and racist people who originate from third world countries.

certainly, in the area i used to live in it was ruined by the mass immigration. crime rates went up including white people were being attacked on the way home from school. public services were overwhelmed. community co-hension was non existent and general decline of quality of life was very apparent.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Anthony.BF
Many people complain because you eastern europeans come over here, take our jobs, and are willing to work for nothing, which is why us british don't want to do crap jobs...

you British want to work nothing for everything, while east europeans like to work all the best for nothing. Who should be blamed? Maybe your government - but still, your government wants to benefit from EU without any expense...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 88
well in theory no, except that in reality they are. many white families have no choice but to leave after their communities are literally colonised by hostile, violent and racist people who originate from third world countries.

certainly, in the area i used to live in it was ruined by the mass immigration. crime rates went up including white people were being attacked on the way home from school. public services were overwhelmed. community co-hension was non existent and general decline of quality of life was very apparent.

Those are the problems that come with living in deprived areas though. It's lazy and inaccurate to just blame the problem on people from "third world countries". If that approach were right, Victorian poor societies would have been a utopia, which as we know they most certainly were not.

It's far too much of a stretch to call the flight of people from poor areas to better areas "genocide". And it's actually pretty offensive when you look at places like the former Yugoslavia where actual genocide took place.
Those are the problems that come with living in deprived areas though. It's lazy and inaccurate to just blame the problem on people from "third world countries". If that approach were right, Victorian poor societies would have been a utopia, which as we know they most certainly were not.

It's far too much of a stretch to call the flight of people from poor areas to better areas "genocide". And it's actually pretty offensive when you look at places like the former Yugoslavia where actual genocide took place.

Yea those are just the teething problems of the white ethnic cleansing global utopia. It will be fine once the programme really gets going.

i'm not calling it genocide. i am calling it ethnic cleansing -- a soft ethnic cleansing yes, but still an ethnic cleansing.

and no, its not lazy to blame these people. before these people arrived in my old area it was nice and peaceful place. after they arrived crime went up, public services were stretched to breaking point and the quality of life and community spirit declined massively.

as for victorian times, not sure what your point is?
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 91
i'm not calling it genocide. i am calling it ethnic cleansing -- a soft ethnic cleansing yes, but still an ethnic cleansing.

and no, its not lazy to blame these people. before these people arrived in my old area it was nice and peaceful place. after they arrived crime went up, public services were stretched to breaking point and the quality of life and community spirit declined massively.

as for victorian times, not sure what your point is?

You're assuming that all ills of society must be because of "these people". If that were correct, poor societies pre-mass immigration must have been utopias. But they weren't - because the problems you refer to are caused by poverty, not ethnic minorities. It is lazy to blame them: and inaccurate.
You're assuming that all ills of society must be because of "these people". If that were correct, poor societies pre-mass immigration must have been utopias. But they weren't - because the problems you refer to are caused by poverty, not ethnic minorities. It is lazy to blame them: and inaccurate.

its not inaccurate. but, if these problems are caused by poverty then please tell me why britain is importing literally hundreds of thousands of POOR third world people every year into its society?

as for your victorian analogy. it still makes no sense to me. but, you do realise that crime was lot lower in britain in late victorian times and remained extremely low until well after the second world war. this was time when no welfare state existed and the grinding poverty made todays poor people look extremely rich.

from home office data:

The number of indictable offences per thousand population in 1900 was 2.4 and in 1997 the figure was 89.1

see page 14:

http://www.parliament.uk/documents/commons/lib/research/rp99/rp99-111.pdf
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 93
well, if these problems are caused by poverty then please tell me why britain is importing literally hundreds of thousands of POOR people every year into its society?

To work. Poor people work too, you know.

either way, it makes no difference. these poor people from the third world are ruining the fabric of british society.

Well, no they're not, because the whole point of what I was saying was that it was like that anyway. You're just going round in circles.
To work. Poor people work too, you know.

Well, no they're not, because the whole point of what I was saying was that it was like that anyway. You're just going round in circles.

really, so why so much unemployment in immigrant communities?

what are you on about like that anyway? it was not like that anyway. these third world immigrants brought all of the crime and cultural baggage with them. before them, nice peaceful area, after them high crime low standard of living area.

you can't just import hundreds of thousands of poor people from the third world and not expect to have detrimental consequences.

where are you from?
that approach were right, Victorian poor societies would have been a utopia, which as we know they most certainly were not.

That depends on your criterion of measurement. If your measurement criterion is the degree to which a society practises liberalism e.g. Saying that gender is a social construct or making sure that people have absolute freedom to destroy their lives with drugs, or negating own culture and traditions, then Victorian societies must have been horrendous.
That depends on your criterion of measurement. If your measurement criterion is the degree to which a society practises liberalism e.g. Saying that gender is a social construct or making sure that people have absolute freedom to destroy their lives with drugs, or negating own culture and traditions, then Victorian societies must have been horrendous.

Most drugs were legal in Victorian England. Prohibitionism is more of an early/mid 20th century phenomenon.

Anyway you're both talking nonsense; the Victorians were worse off than us because they were poorer, not because they had too many/not enough immigrants.
I guess history has reverse itself...

Britain has nobody but themselves to blame for excessive immigration.
1. This is hardly a "far left place"; left leaning maybe. But the only people to use the label "far left" so liberally and inaccurately are extreme right wing nut jobs.

2. Why on earth do you think I'm Polish?

3. A difference of opinion does not mean that either side is "lying". Shouting "LIAR" just makes you sound immature.

4. If you actually read my posts, you'd see that I was talking about immigration in London, not Britain. So I'm just going to ignore your patronising accusation that I'm deliberately peddling a lie about British immigration.

Most students are far left. Magda is a Polish name. The left are renowned for intentionally misrepresenting or misconstruing facts according to emotion. They don't even consciously know they are lying when when they know a fact is not true that they are saying. They have a strange psychology based on utopia. The immigration to London or Britain as a whole was relatively tiny more than 100 years ago and most of it was from cultures that were reasonably similar.
Reply 99
No, more foreigners have moved in.

Latest

Trending

Trending