The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

Anybody for Biology in sept?

Hi all,

Went to the applicant day today at Hull, thought it was great ( especially the free grande buffet! lol). Iv decided to firm. Anybody else attend today or starting Biology Bsc in sept? Be good to get to know a few peeps beforehand.:smile:
Reply 1
Original post by tallica79
Hi all,

Went to the applicant day today at Hull, thought it was great ( especially the free grande buffet! lol). Iv decided to firm. Anybody else attend today or starting Biology Bsc in sept? Be good to get to know a few peeps beforehand.:smile:

Hi, i dont you if we have spoke before but how was the applicant day at hull..??

i am going to one tomorrow and i am a bit nervous. :frown: i am not really sure what to expect..!!

do they ask you questions or put you into groups and stuff??

any information will be helpful as i dont know anyone else who went to hull for applicant day..!
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi!! Yeah ur doin biomedical arnt U? They dont ask ant questions, Its all very relaxed, just a talk about course structure and tour of the labs, accomodation and campus. U are put into groups of ur chosen course, as ppl are there for all biological dept courses such as zoology ect, so certain things wont apply to everyone. Dr Jon Harvey the addmissions tutor and lecturer for marine biology is a lovely giù, really approachable so dont be afraid to ask questions! They lay on a superb Free buffet lunch with desserts, tea, coffee fresh orange juice. I really enjoyed the day, in goin to firm Hull and not bother goin to ant other of my offer applicant days. Let me know how U got on x

Quick Reply

Latest