The Student Room Group

Going for ex's friend?

I broke up with a guy a few weeks ago and we weren't going out long, only a month. Anyway I was interested in a guy who's friends with my ex, not 'great' friends but pretty okay, way before I met the guy I went out with. Now I still think I'm interested in him. Before he was definitely flirty, n now he's friendly....I'm wondeirng if I should just try 'pursuing' and see what happens? Or do you think it's too mean to my ex, who I think still has feelings towards me? Is it too much 'messing' with ppl and causing trouble?
If he still has feelings for you then its a bit harsh, but it wasn't a long term thing anyway. Depends how much you like the other guy..
If you weren't going out that long and you've been broken up a while I don't really see the problem, tho his "mate" might not want to put any moves on you because of his loyalties to your ex.
Yeah thats the problem with going for an ex's mate it would feel awkward and also you have the same sort of problems again, although to be fair it was only a month you went out with the ex, depends if your ready for full comittment.
once you get close and make friends and then it’s bit like taking advantage of that closeness, and then in the longer run relations ships will be hurt.!!!
Reply 5
Go for it :cool:

Latest

Trending

Trending