The Student Room Group

Chelsea Independent College or Brampton?

I've had an offer from Chelsea Independent College in London to go and study there, while also hopefully getting an offer from Brampton to have a choice between both. With that in mind, if I do get the second offer, which college should I choose, bearing in mind accommodation and stuff since I'm an international student.
Reply 1
Original post by mous
I've had an offer from Chelsea Independent College in London to go and study there, while also hopefully getting an offer from Brampton to have a choice between both. With that in mind, if I do get the second offer, which college should I choose, bearing in mind accommodation and stuff since I'm an international student.

Definitely Chelsea Independent College. I too, have recieved an offer from CIC; I visited Brampton but I didn't really like the atmosphere.
My sister used to go to London Oratory but she transferred to CIC for her A2 year, she really enjoyed it.
Unfortunately I will not be able to go because I've already accepted an offer at another sixth form college.

Best of luck with your descision.
Reply 2
Original post by PINKFLEUR
Definitely Chelsea Independent College. I too, have recieved an offer from CIC; I visited Brampton but I didn't really like the atmosphere.
My sister used to go to London Oratory but she transferred to CIC for her A2 year, she really enjoyed it.
Unfortunately I will not be able to go because I've already accepted an offer at another sixth form college.

Best of luck with your descision.

Same, visited Brampton and I couldn't picture myself going there. Plus, it helps that CIC has a central location and all!
Reply 3
Original post by mous
Same, visited Brampton and I couldn't picture myself going there. Plus, it helps that CIC has a central location and all!

That is certainly true, considering I live only about 25 minutes away from there! So many people at CIC seem to be really down to earth and they really try to get to know eachother (they act nothing like some private school-goers who think they're too worthy to breathe the air that everyone else breathes), which could definitely be a well-deserved addition to their reputation :biggrin:
A bit of a biased biew tbh :ahee:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by PINKFLEUR
That is certainly true, considering I live only about 25 minutes away from there! So many people at CIC seem to be really down to earth and they really try to get to know eachother (they act nothing like some private school-goers who think they're too worthy to breathe the air that everyone else breathes), which could definitely be a well-deserved addition to their reputation :biggrin:
A bit of a biased biew tbh :ahee:

It seems like a great place to go to!

Out of curiosity, which sixth-form did you go to?
Reply 5
Original post by mous
It seems like a great place to go to!

Out of curiosity, which sixth-form did you go to?

I'm in the exact same position as you - choosing a sixth form. I'm only giving you an overall opinion and viewpoint of the college based on my older sister's experience there.

Hope this helped. :-)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending