The Student Room Group

How long have you stayed in the house

I was wondering, how long is the longest time you've all spent in the house? Maybe because of illness or because you had nothing better to do

Scroll to see replies

probably like a week, wen i had food poisioning, or like 2days sumtimes in the holidays, just coz i cant b bothered to out clothes on
Reply 2
Two weeks when i was really ill about three years ago. The wordt time of my life. I watched every single dvd i could. I have about 150.
Reply 3
an astounding 4 weeks, or 5 if you count the hospital as well. Much near death was experienced followed by extreme boredom.
Guess which was worse.
more than 3 weeks, it was just recently during Easter, almost died of depression and had some very hyper days too where I did stupid stuff.
Reply 5
Several months, locked in my room with the curtains drawn and the light off. I felt like I was being watched. Wow, that's psychosis for you!
Reply 6
About 3 years ago, during school summer hols, I spent 3 weeks in the house, solely because I had nothing better to do...is that sad? I think that's sad...
Reply 7
You can go outside of a house?
about a week, i guess, i feel too enclosed staying in my house for too long. a couple of days is hard enough!
Reply 9
i haven't made such a record...
maybe one or two weeks during the holidays when i'm dying of boredom...
probably about 3 days.
Reply 11
Can anyone beat a month? I literally spent the whole month of March in bed sick. It gets incredibly boring but you get addicted to trash TV.
I don't think I have ever been i'll enough to spend more than a few days at home. And I mean I never go out as such. But there are activities like swimming and piano lessons which get me out the house. That and I just love to go and sit in the garden or go for a walk in the woods over the road.
Reply 13
Probably a week. When I was younger and I got sick, my mom used to take care of me. Those were the good old days...:smile:
Aeris!

It's.... you.
Reply 15
Hi!! FiL, How's life?:smile:
Aww I am up and down :smile: Up at the moment, so you caught me at a good time :smile:

Australia is cold :mad: And where are the kangaroos?

How are you doing?
Reply 17
lol How did you end up in Australia? Look for the koalas!

I'm good. Finished finals, life is sweet.
Ah that must be a nice feeling :smile:

Yeah I am over here for a few months. Feeling a bit lonely. But I start work next tuesday so hopefully that will keep me busy.

It's actually raining here :frown: No koalas either!
Reply 19
:frown: No koalas or kangaroos? The movies lied to me....

What kind of work are you doing? What happened to dear Apollo?

Quick Reply

Latest