The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Management studies offers on hold !?

Heyy,

I applied for management studies at notts (N200), and they emailed me last month saying the offers have been put on hold till end of feb.

Is anyone else in this position, and do you think this is a bad thing ?
Reply 1
Hey I am in the exact same position here... i got my offer last 2 thursdays ago...hope things turned out alright for you :smile:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Sravya
Hey I am in the exact same position here... i got my offer last 2 thursdays ago...hope things turned out alright for you :smile:

Hey, yeah I actually got it the day after. I'm having problems with deciding on accomodation, what are you planning to do ?
Reply 3
Original post by Hellooo5667
Hey, yeah I actually got it the day after. I'm having problems with deciding on accomodation, what are you planning to do ?

Well..i was going to go so long as my jan module results viurtually garunteed i was going to get the grades..in my hardest subject which i need the A in i got a B and to get an A is going to be tremendously hard for me involving 3 exams in that subject alone. So I havent firmed or anything yet..I have a really good friend who is in nottingham at the moment if you need any advice on accomadation let me know and ill ask him. I really really want to go to nottingham..but getting the grades is the hard bit..going to to the visit day next week..i just hope i hate it..will make life easier on big decisions later
Reply 4
Original post by Hellooo5667
Heyy,

I applied for management studies at notts (N200), and they emailed me last month saying the offers have been put on hold till end of feb.

Is anyone else in this position, and do you think this is a bad thing ?

If you're still in this boat, give them a ring - their contact details are on their website @ http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/business/ug/admiss.html :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending