The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Probably vanilla cheesecake.
I would say the Sahara...although the Kalahari is half decent as well
Lemon Meringue Pie.

This is the dessert of the gods. Otherwise either chocolate pudding and custard, or victoria sponge.
Tiramisu & Belgian waffle.
its a tough one between banoffee pie and cheesecake..although i had a banoffee cheesecake once and i nearly died from the sheer deliciousness
Treacle sponge... :biggrin:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 66
Anything containing chocolate :u:
Reply 67
Apple strudel.

I'm also fond of this variation of bread & butter pudding my mother makes. Replacing bread with croissants and swapping sultanas for lots of Nutella.
sticky toffee pudding :biggrin:
I cannot narrow it down to one dessert! I absolutely love ice cream but have so many other weaknesses...rhubarb crumble and custard is a classic!
Sticky toffee pudding, chocolate fudge cake, Ben and Jerrys, Nutella crepe (there's an amazing place 5mins from my lectures)... Not necessarily all at once, but the more sugar the merrier!
Oh yeah, and Christmas cake. Most people think that's weird but since my birthday's around Christmas I've always had one as my birthday cake...
I like rice pudding :smile:
Reply 72
Angel Delight
Reply 73
My favorite desert is cheese cake, with sweet raspberry syrup drizzled over it. I also like the cheesecake type that has dark chocolate with it and the raspberry syrup...some thawed raspberries on the side are delicious. A little mint with it is excellent!
Eton mess.

Trifle.

I never get why people would eat warm puds for dessert. I think a chilled and light sweet course is more suited to round off the meal.
Original post by Rosaknows
Anything containing chocolate :u:

Agreed. I like all kinds of desserts which contain chocolate, as long as it is not too sweet. Normally, I prefer pudding (chocolate of course!), but I like also jello with vanilla sauce.
Tiramisu
Original post by chocolate buttons
Tiramisu

It looks delicious. I would love to taste it, provided this dessert is not too sweet.
Reply 78
any type of cheesecake :smile:
Anything with chocolate in! (apart from chocolate cheesecake)

Think profiteroles, chocolate moouse, brownies, fudge cake, sundaes. Im literally the biggest chocolate fan ever !

If there's no chocolate on the menu id probs say sticky toffee pudding as long as it doesnt have all the dates/raisins in :smile:

Latest