The Student Room Group

Guys, really need your opinion

Guys I really need to know what this means when you say it

I go to a sixth form and this boy called me cute. Hes said it a few times, once infront of my friends and a few times in front of his. It was quite random tbh. What does it mean when you call a girl cute?

Also some guys in my classes just stare at me and its really wierd. I know I might be looking to much into it but I use to go to a all girls school and im really self conscious and unfortunately have very low confidence and if someones says something nice I think there just lying and trolling.
Either:
1) He thinks you're cute as in innocent, shy kind of cute (which we admire you for)
2) Cute as in fit
3) I highly doubt this because we wouldn't use this word if we were lying

Hope this has helped!
Well when I say it it means I like her. We guys just say how we feel straight up, we don't really sugar coat it and have hidden meanings behind them
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Guys I really need to know what this means when you say it

I go to a sixth form and this boy called me cute. Hes said it a few times, once infront of my friends and a few times in front of his. It was quite random tbh. What does it mean when you call a girl cute?

Also some guys in my classes just stare at me and its really wierd. I know I might be looking to much into it but I use to go to a all girls school and im really self conscious and unfortunately have very low confidence and if someones says something nice I think there just lying and trolling.

It depends on the person. The word 'hot' or 'pretty' isn't in some guys' everyday vocabulary for whatever reason, so instead they will cute when they mean attractive. Likewise cute could also mean adorable/ little-sister like from someone else. Either way, it isn't an insult.

Most teenage boys aren't very subtle or innocent and nor do they pretend to be.
He wants to have sex with you. Whether in a relationship or casually, that is the ultimate goal.
Reply 5
Often it's a gentle way to indicate attraction, and see if you react positively, but without saying anything too far...
Its a way of saying he likes you. Your looks, personality, everything usually. He respects you too much too call you hot or sexy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending