The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Question on accomodation

So I have been told that if you insure UCL, you are not guaranteed accomodation in the first year. However, if I plan to insure UCL, how likely is it that I won't be able to obtain accomodation there, is it morely liek than not that I will not be given accomodation?

I was just wondering as I am still unsure what to firm and insure and if UCL don't provide accomodation to people who insure them it is going to be a bit for confusing.
Original post by chignesh10
So I have been told that if you insure UCL, you are not guaranteed accomodation in the first year. However, if I plan to insure UCL, how likely is it that I won't be able to obtain accomodation there, is it morely liek than not that I will not be given accomodation?

I was just wondering as I am still unsure what to firm and insure and if UCL don't provide accomodation to people who insure them it is going to be a bit for confusing.

If you put any university as your insurance then you won't have guaranteed accommodation for first year. I think that is right anyway.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending