The Student Room Group

help i dnt know what he thinks

Bascially last May I started to really like 15 year old guy who happened to be my friends younger brother(i was 17 at the time):rolleyes:.I ignored the feelings because I though nothing could happen then it turns out he liked me too...
We had a great time for 3 weeks in a secret relationship <seriously the best thing ever then randomly he went and got a new girlfriend in his year.I was so sad and i know it was only 3 weeks but i did really like him.Anyway he went out with this girl for a month however all the way through that month he flirted with me and treated me exactly the same.
After he broke up with her we became flirty friends and i was quite happy. In july in the holidays we went for a walk together and ended up making out neither of us discussed it just happened we did it a few more times afterwards throughout august.Then one day he got another girlfriend he dated her for 2 weeks i heard nothing from him for those two weeks.

In september we went back to school and he had brought me a fairy ornament(i am obsessed with fairies) for no apparent reason and once again we became close.
In october i went out with new guy we will call him Frank.Frank was really sweet and nice but as soon as i went out with him my ex flared up he started cutting himself and was so nice,kind and stuff.I broke up with Frank in the end because i realized i still liked my ex and him cutting himself was killing me.
My ex then blocks me from facebook for two months but still flirted with me at school which helped me massively as i am happy without him now.After the two months he texted me saying i miss you so we went for a walk and ended up making out again.Then he ignored me completley for a week and then we became flirty friends again.
This is how it goes piratically every month something happens (kissing hugging,a present a meaningful talk) then he ignores me for it treats me like i have killed his dog and then a week later we become flirty friends again it is a bipolar relationship.

I do like him a lot but i would love to know what he is doing or what he is thinking because no matter who he goes out with he always seems to want me.
Any suggestions and sorry it was very long it is massively complicated:wink:
Reply 1
Original post by tulipsrock
Bascially last May I started to really like 15 year old guy who happened to be my friends younger brother(i was 17 at the time):rolleyes:.I ignored the feelings because I though nothing could happen then it turns out he liked me too...
We had a great time for 3 weeks in a secret relationship <seriously the best thing ever then randomly he went and got a new girlfriend in his year.I was so sad and i know it was only 3 weeks but i did really like him.Anyway he went out with this girl for a month however all the way through that month he flirted with me and treated me exactly the same.
After he broke up with her we became flirty friends and i was quite happy. In july in the holidays we went for a walk together and ended up making out neither of us discussed it just happened we did it a few more times afterwards throughout august.Then one day he got another girlfriend he dated her for 2 weeks i heard nothing from him for those two weeks.

In september we went back to school and he had brought me a fairy ornament(i am obsessed with fairies) for no apparent reason and once again we became close.
In october i went out with new guy we will call him Frank.Frank was really sweet and nice but as soon as i went out with him my ex flared up he started cutting himself and was so nice,kind and stuff.I broke up with Frank in the end because i realized i still liked my ex and him cutting himself was killing me.
My ex then blocks me from facebook for two months but still flirted with me at school which helped me massively as i am happy without him now.After the two months he texted me saying i miss you so we went for a walk and ended up making out again.Then he ignored me completley for a week and then we became flirty friends again.
This is how it goes piratically every month something happens (kissing hugging,a present a meaningful talk) then he ignores me for it treats me like i have killed his dog and then a week later we become flirty friends again it is a bipolar relationship.

I do like him a lot but i would love to know what he is doing or what he is thinking because no matter who he goes out with he always seems to want me.
Any suggestions and sorry it was very long it is massively complicated:wink:

Sounds like he's very immature and just enjoys having you to mess around with when he hasn't got a girlfriend.

I'd forget about it if I were you. Cut him out of your life until he's grown up a bit and proves that he will be committed to you.

2 years difference in age isn't much when you're both adults but during teenage years the maturity gap is much wider...
Reply 2
yeah i thought about that but he not harming my life at the moment we are just good friends with otherstuff.The ignoring used to really depress me but now i dnt really care i know he will come back and as i only have a few months before i go to university i may never see him after:smile:
But yes he probz is just bored:wink:
Reply 3
Original post by Foo.mp3
Slightly unfortunate wording, if sensible advice :tongue:

Hahahaha oops! :facepalm:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending