The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by WelshDragon23
its a matter of percentage, dear boy. Most asian immigrants are from Pakistan, that is a fact. And what is the majority religion in Pakistan? Bing bing bing, its Islam!.

Most Asian immigrants are from India.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I despise bullying, in all shapes and forms.
Original post by zjs
There's nothing to answer. It completely missed the point being discussed, and was almost nonsensical.

Aside from the fact that it includes the phrase 'racist bullies', when this racial motivation is what I've been questioning for the whole thread, asking where they learned to be racist is neither here nor there, as it really is not a case in point that this bullying was racially motivated, however much you might wish it was.

the bullying was most definitely racially based, that is unquestionable. What is more dubious is whether they are muslim.
Original post by TheFrozenLake.
Most Asian immigrants are from India.

Posted from TSR Mobile

its pretty 50/50 between india and pakistan
Original post by pokeherstar
so combating anti-white racism is racism now?

Yes it is - especially if you make a nonsensical connection between "anti-white racists" and religion/ethnicity etc. You are just as bad as the "anti-white racists". You are generalizing on a huge scale and display exactly the same prejudice "anti-white racists" show. In fact, you might even be worse as you are in denial about it.
its a matter of percentage, dear boy. Most asian immigrants are from Pakistan, that is a fact.

No it's not. Your posts on this thread have all been this bad.
Reply 86
What kind of sick monster would teach their kids to be racists, it's definetly true that a kid does reflect their parents true side. Poor kid RIP
Original post by IdeasForLife
Hindu and Sikh children don't bully other children?

they might do with the same frequency as most other peoples, but they are not taught to hate others like Muslim children are.
its pretty 50/50 between india and pakistan

Nope, the population of Indians is thought to be around 730,000 while the population of Pakistani nationals is 460,000.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 89
homosexuality is not race specific.

We should treat them the same as everybody else :smile: .
Reply 90
the bullying was most definitely racially based, that is unquestionable. What is more dubious is whether they are muslim.

It isn't 'unquestionable' as the inference is that it was racially motivated because they were Asian, with the only basis for it being such the comment attributable to a pupil describing their racist father's attitude.
Original post by TheFrozenLake.
Nope, the population of Indians is thought to be around 730,000 while the population of Pakistani nationals is 460,000.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was probably looking at another source then, but fine, I take your point.
Original post by Dirac Delta Function
they might do with the same frequency as most other peoples, but they are not taught to hate others like Muslim children are.

What? I wasn't aware that there were specific schools run for Muslims where racial-hatred was the only lesson. Nor was I aware that Muslim parents are given a manual on how to bring up racist children. Interesting stuff, tell me more.
Original post by Phantom Lord
No it's not. Your posts on this thread have all been this bad.

That's a very sweeping statement to make, but its your opinion.
Original post by Savvy Sage
Yes it is - especially if you make a nonsensical connection between "anti-white racists" and religion/ethnicity etc. You are just as bad as the "anti-white racists". You are generalizing on a huge scale and display exactly the same prejudice "anti-white racists" show. In fact, you might even be worse as you are in denial about it.

so, according to you its racist for white people to defend themselves aginst racism? lol

beyond parody.

also, you are saying its racist to assume that anti-white racists are not white? -- who are these anti white racists then? other white people? lol

denial of what?
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Joeman560
Fascist Islam strikes again.

LOL at the negs, TSR Liberals :facepalm2:

ikr
What? I wasn't aware that there were specific schools run for Muslims where racial-hatred was the only lesson. Nor was I aware that Muslim parents are given a manual on how to bring up racist children. Interesting stuff, tell me more.

They hate everyone that isn't like them.

The irreligious ones tend to be ok though. Some (most?) muzzies in this country are only nominally so.
Reply 97

So you're saying it's okay for kids to be bullied for being white, and not okay to tackle this?
Original post by Joeman560
Fascist Islam strikes again.

LOL at the negs, TSR Liberals :facepalm2:

Believe it or not, not all Asians are Muslims ...
Original post by Dirac Delta Function
but they are not taught to hate others like Muslim children are.

Were you taught to hate others?

Latest

Trending

Trending