The Student Room Group

I feel like rubbish :(

Hi I need some serious advice on something its not the best situation but ive got feelings for this guy and want to know what you guys think! I met this guy back in feb we exchanged numbers met up a couple of times and ended up having sex.

We had sex couple of other times after this when i found out he had a gf and was living with another. I contacted his then gf of 4 years we became mates for a bit but ended not good as he tried it on again and when i told her she didn't believe me and we fell out.

Anyway i talked to him a month ago and he said they were having problems a couple of wks later he text me saying he was single and asked to meet up. I arranged to meet up twice he didn't meet up and when I couldn't meet him on the sat i didn't have contact for a day so text him a few times where I had a text off him saying leave him alone and to delete his no

My mate confronted him he said he was only after one thing never was single and wasn't interested in me. He's gone bk to this other woman and I feel not good in one self
This is a case for Jezza Kyle. So much drama, cut ties.
Reply 2
Original post by spikeygurl
Hi I need some serious advice on something its not the best situation but ive got feelings for this guy and want to know what you guys think! I met this guy back in feb we exchanged numbers met up a couple of times and ended up having sex.

We had sex couple of other times after this when i found out he had a gf and was living with another. I contacted his then gf of 4 years we became mates for a bit but ended not good as he tried it on again and when i told her she didn't believe me and we fell out.

Anyway i talked to him a month ago and he said they were having problems a couple of wks later he text me saying he was single and asked to meet up. I arranged to meet up twice he didn't meet up and when I couldn't meet him on the sat i didn't have contact for a day so text him a few times where I had a text off him saying leave him alone and to delete his no

My mate confronted him he said he was only after one thing never was single and wasn't interested in me. He's gone bk to this other woman and I feel not good in one self

It is a bit :frown: just feel sad way I've been treated
Reply 3
Original post by Short Story Long
This is a case for Jezza Kyle. So much drama, cut ties.

It is just this hasn't made me feel good
Original post by spikeygurl
It is just this hasn't made me feel good

There not much you can do except get over it, he says he is not into you and he doesn't really seem like that nice of a bloke. He just wanted you for sex, he wont leave his girlfriend. Don't want to be harsh (but I will be) move on.
Reply 5
Original post by Short Story Long
There not much you can do except get over it, he says he is not into you and he doesn't really seem like that nice of a bloke. He just wanted you for sex, he wont leave his girlfriend. Don't want to be harsh (but I will be) move on.

No it's fine! I know I got to move on but he really has treated me like **** and feel he's gotten away with it. :frown:
Reply 6
Don't feel bad, what goes around comes around, some day he will get dumped and then he will realise but it will be too late.
You are way more worth than you are realise. You need to be treated with love and respect. You don't need a loser. Move on with your life. He did not deserve you in the first place.
Reply 7
Original post by selenium
Don't feel bad, what goes around comes around, some day he will get dumped and then he will realise but it will be too late.
You are way more worth than you are realise. You need to be treated with love and respect. You don't need a loser. Move on with your life. He did not deserve you in the first place.

Thank you! Just I've only been nice and b treated in such an appalling way! But me seeing him with this woman doesn't help she's extremely gross and not nice

Quick Reply

Latest